Downstairs

.. It was Cizzorz, one of the guys i faze. I remember seeing him in some videos. And he was coming right towards me. He looked straight at me as if I was his target. Before he got to say anything, it just fell out of my mouth..

"I know you. You're one of the faze members." I don't konw why I said that, guess I was just shocked he was coming right towards me like that. I didn't know his name though.

"Hi, I'm Jack. But you probably knew that since you know who I am" Well I didn't, but I didn't say anything. "I was just wondering if there are any other toilets around? All of them where taken, and I really gotta go." I just looked at him. That was what he was gonna ask? 

"Um, no, sorry." He didn't look like he really had to go. 

"Okey, guess I'll just have to wait. But thanks anyway."

Jack's pov:

I didn't really have to go that bad. I was just hoping there where some staff toilets or anything she could show me so that I could talk to her. It was our second day here and yesterday I couldn't take my eyes off her when she was around. I don't know, it was just something about her. She seemed so confident about what she was doing, her body when she was walking around helping people and the way you could see that she was loving it. My plan didn't work, what was I gonna do? I turned back around facing her.

"Are you sure there aren't any other toilets?" I was desperat 

She looked at the others around with a question mark on her face. A guy looked at her and said "Well, there is the staff toilet down stairs, I guess he could go there."

She looked back at me "Oh, yeah. I guess I'll show you where it is."

She turned around and gave me a "follow me" sign, so I did.

Y/N's pov:

He still didn't look like he really had to go, and it made me a bit confused. 

"I'm Y/N by the way." I said.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." he smiled at me.

As I was looking more and more at him, I realised he was actually very good looking and it made my body feel a bit weird. 

We came down to the staff toilet and Jack went inside.

"Can you just wait outside, please? I don't know if I would find my way up again."

"Sure." I said. 

He came out after he was done, washed his hands and w started to go back up again. 

"So, how long are you staying here today?" He asked

"Oh, I'm here all day. I could go a couple hours earlier, but I said I could just stay all day, I love working here so I don't mind."  I said as I was smiling at him. He smiled back.

"I can see that. I mean, I saw you yesterday and you seemed pretty satisfied with your job." He saw me yesterday? Was he looking at me while I was working? I mean it's not really that weird, but like did he do cus he wanted to look at me?

"Oh, well, yeah. I love being able to help others especially if it's something I'm good at." I said.

"Well, I'm also gonna stay here all day, but maybe we could meetup after? Like, hang out, I think the other guys are having a drink, so maybe she could join them?" He was smiling at me.

Was he asking me out, did he just want to hang? I wouldn't mind having a drink, but I'd probably be pretty exhausted after this day.

"Uhh, I don't know. I mean sure it would be nice, but I'll probably be quite exhausted after this day and I'm working tomorrow aswell, so I don't know." I really wanted to go, but I really shouldn't.

"I totally get that, but at least think about it." He said as he winked at me when we walked back up again.