Finding her

Jack's pov:

She was nowhere to be seen. I was freaking out a little. She had to be somewhere. I had to upstairs to see if she were there. There was no one in sight when I walked up the stairs. Everyone was downstairs. She had to be in one of the bedrooms. I got upstairs and opened the door to one of the bedrooms, but there was no one there. Then I heard some noises coming from another room. I opened it and there she was.. with another guy.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I asked. I was not calm.

Y/N's pov: 

"Oh, hey Jack." I said.

What happened:

Micheal, the guy who came over to me and wanted to show me something, he brought me upstairs. The music was so loud and the room was crowded. He wanted to go somewhere quiet so that he could show it to me. We went upstairs and found a room so that we couldn't hear much of the music. I was so drunk and I kept stumbling as we were walking up the stairs. Micheal went to get me some water, and I really needed it. We sat down on the bed and he grabbed his phone.

"Um, I saw you when you were dancing, and I just.." He said as he tried to find something on his phone. "Oh, here it is." He showed me a video. A video of me.

"I thought it looked familiar." He said.

It was a video of me dancing from when I was in competitions. He told me about how he loved dancing and had been doing it his whole life himself. He recognised me when I was dancing with Nicole. 

"I'm sorry, I just got really excited and I really wanted to talk to you and show it to you. Didn't really have the chance to do it downstairs, the music is too loud." He said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm really glad you did though." I said as I was laying down on he bed. I needed to rest for a minute.

We kept talking about dancing, and it made me really happy. I loved dancing, and being able to talk with someone who loved it just as much as I did, it felt really good. I gave him my number so that we could dance together sometime.

I had some more water and was still laying down on the bed when the door suddenly opened.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard someone say, and I immediately recognised his voice.

I sat up on the bed and turned to him. 

"Oh, hey Jack." I said. He looked worried.

I looked back at Micheal and understood that the situation might have looked pretty weird. It must have looked pretty bad from where Jack was standing.

He came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, I was so worried. Couldn't find you anywhere." He said.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But I'm fine." I said and gave him a little kiss.

I explained the whole situation to him, and how Micheal helped me cause I was so drunk. I could see the relief in his eyes when I told him about it. 

"Do you wanna go home?" He asked. I nodded before I kissed him again.

I said goodbye to Micheal and we went to find the others. Nicole was still sitting with Jakob and he figured we had to save him. I mean, we weren't really doing a great job, cause we basically left them alone all night. 

"Oh, there you are." Jakob said.

"Yeah, are you ready to leave?" Jack asked him.

"So ready." He said. 

We said goodbye to Courage and then we left, the three of us. The others were still at the party. 

Back home:

We got in bed right away. I was laying on Jack's chest and he held tight around me.

"I'm gonna feel so bad tomorrow." I said and he kissed my forehead.

(💛💛💛)