Having a crush

Alex's pov:

I got up and ran after her. She was still laughing, but she didn't see that I was coming. She was always mocking me, and now I wanted go get back on her. I got close to her, my hands were full of soap and I hugged her form behind, rubbing my arms in her face. 

"I got you." I said. 

She turned around gasping. Then she started laughing. 

"Oh my god, Alex." she laughed more. "Didn't think you were actually coming to get me." she said.

"But, to be honest, you did a good job." she said. "A lot better than Jack." she added.

She smiled at me before she walked back out.

Y/N's pov:

I always mocked him when he did something funny, guess it was just fair that I now had soap all over my face. I wiped some of it off. 

"What happened to you?" Jack asked when he saw me.

"Uhh, nothing, just got attacked by Alex." I said. He started laughing.

"Guess you deserved that." he said.

"yeah.." I said.

"Wanna go inside and wash it off?" He asked

"Yeah, I mean, you need it more than me though." I said back.

We went inside and Alex was just sitting there. I just smiled at him and he just smiled back at me.

"Congrats, dude." Jack said to him. 

Alex's pov:

Jack was so lucky to have a girl like Y/N. She was so pretty and so cool hanging with. It wasn't like I was gonna do anything with her, but everytime she walked by, or was nearby I felt good. She made me smile, and I think I was kinda crushing on her. Like, how could I not?

Y/N's pov:

We got to the bathroom and Jack started to undress. Some legos fell to the ground.

"Oh, guess there was more." I said.

He took off his shirt and his back was pretty red. I was standing right next to him. 

"Can you please not do that again?" I asked with my bambi eyes. I ran my fingers down his back and he turned to me.

"Okay, I promise. It did hurt, not gonna lie. The only soap action I'm getting into, is the one in the shower, with you." he said. What a perfect answer. 

I grabbed his soapy hair and kissed him. He pulled away.

"Ugh, you taste like soap." he said.

"I know." I said, grabbing his neck and kissing him more.

We laid down on the bathroom floor.

"Hit so hard today, might as well just stay on the ground I guess." he said. I laughed a little.

I got on top of him and started kissing him down his chest. I pulled off his pants and started teasing him. 

"Okay, that's enough. Let's get it in the shower shall we?" he asked.

We got up and went inside the shower for some more soap action.