Back in LA

(About the abortion in this story: I know how it may seem a bit weird writing about and having an abortion in the story, but when I started writing this story I didn't just want it to be a romantic fan fiction, I also wanted to bring some topics into it that I think is important to talk about. Being able to have a safe abortion was something I wanted in the story, but I also wanted to "show" how it works, how painful it can be (I'm not talking from experience) and how hard it can be to go through something like this. It was hard for me to write it as well, but I hope you guys are okey with me writing about these things. Now let's get back to the story, and do something totally different. Lots of love from me💛💛)

Back in LA:

The last few days was pretty intense. Back at my parents house we didn't do much the last days. We did hang with Amy and Emma a little bit cause I knew I would miss them so much when we left. Now it was two weeks later and we had already been back in LA for over a week. My body felt normal again, but I was scared about it happening again. We hadn't had sex again yet after the abortion. I was still on birth control, I had talked with the doctor and she said it everything was fine and I should be safe, but I still couldn't trust it. I told Jack I wanted to start using condoms, at least in the beginning. He was totally fine with it. 

 I was laying in bed watching Jack streaming. Ace was laying next to me. Jack had been streaming for a few hours and I just waited for him to be done now, so that we could take Ace for a walk. He was laughing and cheering at the screen. I looked at the screen and it said "Victory Royale". 

"I'm insane!" he said. I was just laying in bed laughing.

"Okey guys, guess that's enough for today. Love you all, bye." he said and ended the stream.

We got out of his chair, stretched his arms and came jumping on top of me.

"What's up babe?" he said and kissed me.

"Ace needs a walk." I said.

He started cuddling with Ace. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" he said. Ace was so happy and started jumping like he always did. 

---

We got outside. The weather was so nice. Not a single cloud to see on the sky. I was wearing my new tracksuit that I thrifted. Something like this:

Jack was holding Ace in one hand and me in the other

"It's such a beautiful." he said.

"I know." I said. "Especially when I look at you."

He looked at me, then he looked at Ace. 

"Hey, Ace come here." he said and Ace did what he was told. He was just standing next to Jack.

He looked at me again. He grabbed my butt and starting kissing me, with tongue. I started laughing. 

"Jack.." I laughed even more. "Not here. Save that for later." I said.

"I just love you so much!" he said.

---

We got back home after our walk with Ace. Ace ran right to his water hadn't forgot about me telling him to save it for later. He grabbed my butt again as we were walking upstairs. I started running so he couldn't get me. But then he also started running. I ran inside his room and he came right behind me. When I couldn't get any further I stopped and turned around. He started kissing me again, but this time I didn't stop him. 

"Are you ready to do this again?" He asked

"I think so." I answered.