My sisters girlfriend

2 days later:

Since my mom and my dad were leaving soon they wanted to spend as much time with us as possible. We ate a lot of food, played some games and we also went on a hiking trip. The nature here was something else than in LA, or even in Oslo. The air was so fresh and it felt really good breathing it in. My parents still didn't know anything about what was happening and I did feel a bit sick sometimes, I even threw up one day, but I hid it good.

My parents were leaving very soon. They had packed all their stuff and put it in the car. My dad was closing the trunk and came up to us to say goodbye. 

"It has been so nice having you here, wish we could have stayed home, but you know.." my mom said. "and it was really nice getting to know you, Jack." She gave him a hug before she hugged me and my sister. My dad also gave us all a hug. It was so nice to see how much they liked Jack already. 

"Bye mom, bye dad." my sister said and we all waved at them. They got in the car and suddenly we were all alone, just the three of us.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Um, I actually have plans with Amy, so I'm gonna go to her soon. And I think I'll stay at her place until tomorrow. Figured you also might wanted to have some alone time, I mean, we have all been pretty social the last days." she said. And she was right. 

We got back inside and my sister was already getting her stuff. Suddenly everyone was leaving. I loved being with my family, but my sister was right, we had been pretty social, and I didn't complain about having some alone time with Jack.

"Okey, I'm leaving now. Bye you two." she said walking out.

"Bye!" We both said back. 

Jack looked at me. "So, just you and me, huh?" He smiled.

"Yup." I said, looking back at him. 

Being here, close to nature, away from people, it had a different vibe, and we both felt it. I felt more free, and I think Jack felt the same way. We always wanted to touch each other. The tension between us was really different being here. And now we were all alone in this house. And the fact that it wasn't our house, it made it even more exciting, and it almost felt like we were doing something we shouldn't, even when we were laying in my old bed. I could see what he was thinking. 

"So, um, your sister won't be back until tomorrow, and.. the walls are pretty thin here." He said. I laughed.

I sat down on his lap, facing him. I took my sweater off and pulled his hair a little. 

"oh, you need a wash, honey." I said to him with with a weird voice.

"And so do you." he said as he raised up, holding me. I kissed him. 

"You're so dirty." I said leaning back and he buried his face in my boobs.

We got into the bathroom and we both got undressed, standing in front of each other butt naked.

"You're so beautiful." He said to me and kissed me.

We got in the shower together. The shower was pretty big, so it wasn't a problem being two inside of it. I started washing my hair, but Jack kept distracting me. And I didn't stop him. He kissed me more. 

"I just can't get enough of you." he said. 

He started rubbing my boobs with soap. I turned around, leaning against him. 

"Can you just clean my whole body?" I asked him.

"No problem, my lady." he said. He went further down, doing what I asked him. I got under the water and rinsed off all the soap. 

"Thank you." I said and kissed him. 

It took a while getting all clean, especially with all the interruptions. We got out of the shower, got dressed and I put my hair up in a towel. 

"I'm kinda hungry." He said. And so was I.

We had some leftovers after dinner, so we took that. We sat down in the living room with a blanket over us. Jack was holding around me. We ate our food as we were watching a movie. Just cuddling all night.

The next day:

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting ready for the day when I heard someone coming. It was my sister and her girlfriend. I got out of the bathroom with my toothbrush still in my mouth.

"Oh my god, hi!" I said as I hugged Amy. I was so excited to see her again. I ran back to the bathroom to finish up. I went pretty quick, cause when I got out, she hadn't even got her shoes off yet. 

"It's so nice to see you Y/N. Haven't seen you in a long time." she said. Even though I didn't feel like the third wheel being with my sister and her girlfriend, it felt good being a four wheeler now.

"This is my boyfriend, Jack." I said. 

Jack reached out his hand. "It's so nice to meet you, Amy." he said.

"It's so nice to meet you too, Jack." she said back.

---

We had all been chilling in the living room together. Jack and Amy really got along and it made me so happy to see. Everyone liked Jack, and Jack also liked my family. We basically talked about everything. Amy told us about when she was in LA last year and how she got a food poisoning while being there. And Jack told her about all the places she should visit if she ever went back. 

My sister had asked me if it was okey if she told Amy about the reason we were here, and I said it was okey. Amy gave me a look that said "Wanna go talk?", and I nodded at her. I figured as the talk went so well, it wouldn't be a problem for Jack and my sister to alone for a couple of minutes.

Amy and I went inside my room and sat on the bed.

"Emma told me about your abortion." she said. "and I just wanted to make sure you were ok? I've known you for a while now, and I know how you like being in control of everything. And I know that this situation might not feel like you are in control, but you have made your decision, you know what you want, and that is taking back the control. I just wanted to make sure you knew how brave you are and that you are in control now." she added.

My eyes were tearing up. I guess I hadn't been thinking about it like that. But she was right and my body already felt lighter.

"Thank you! You really are the best." I said to her and gave her a big hug.