Filming a video

I remembered telling Alex I would join him for a video, and the rain was still pouring outside, so..

"Wanna go and make that video?" I asked Alex.

"Oh, yeah. Let's gooo." he said.

I kissed Jack and went downstairs with Alex to get his camera.

"Let's make some content." I said. "Do you even know what you wanna do?" I added.

"Um, not really. But I really need to make a video and I thought it'd be fun to have you with." he said.

I smiled at him. "So you're using me to get views?" I asked.

"I mean, I'd probably get some more views, but you now I like hanging with you." he said.

"Yeah, I know, I like hanging with you too." I said.

"I don't know what to make though." he said.

"Well, if you don't know.. I think I have an idea on what we can do, if you're down." I said.

"Go on." he said.

"I think this idea will make some great content, but also a good title and let us not forget about the thumbnail." I said, and I could see that he was curious.

"So, there is something I haven't even told Jack about, and that is that I'm kind of a dancer. I've danced since I was little and I've been in competitions and everything. I haven't danced in a while now though, same with the work outs, cause I haven't had the time, but I really miss it."

"So, what kind of dance are we talking about?" he asked.

"Um, I was thinking we could do some twerking with some hiphop, but also maybe try some ballet." I said smiling at him.

"Oh, shit. We're really gonna do that?" he said.

"If you want to of course. I was thinking I'd show you first and then we make a choreography that we show them." I said.

When I first got here I didn't really want to in videos or anything, but after being in a couple of videos I figured I liked it. And the streams with Jack, I loved sitting down with him when he was streaming.

"Okay, I'm down." he said.

We went outside since there was big enough place there. He started filming, introduced me and told them what we were gonna do. I was so excited and I could see some of the others watching us. 

He put on some music so it would be easier to get in to it. I showed him some moves and he tried doing it himself. 

"You got this, Alex." Lucas shouted.

He wasn't that good, but he was feeling it. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Can you teach me how to twerk now?" he asked.

"Sure." I said

I showed him how to do it and how he was moving his hips. He tried doing it and I bursted into laughter. 

"Oh my god, you're so good, Alex." He was so bad.

"I know." he said and laughed.

I went behind him and tried showing him on his body. I was holding on to his hips and tried showing him how to move them. 

Jack, Lucas and Jakob came out. 

"What are you guys doing?" Jack asked.

"Oh, we're just shaking our booty out here." Alex said.

It must have looked weird coming out and watch me and Alex standing like this, but it helped though, he did it a little bit better. I showed him how to do ballet which went a little bit better than twerking. We made a little choreography to show them. I was the first one out and then Alex was gonna show what he had learned.

He put the music on and I felt it. I was back in the dance and it felt so good. The boys were still watching and I could see them being impressed. I kept shaking my body, doing what I did the best. The music stopped and Alex was next.

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "Hey, I can't dance after what you just did." He said. 

"You'll do just fine." I said to him. 

I started the music and Alex started dancing. It didn't really look like the choreography, but he was actually feeling it. Alex was just being Alex up there, funny as always. We were all laughing. 

"Shake that booty." Lucas shouted. And he did.

The music stopped and we ended the video together. 

I gave him a big hug. "This was fun, we should definitely do some more stuff together."

"I'd love to." he said.

"But, seriously, you weren't that bad." I said.

We all went back inside. I went with Jack to his room. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were a dancer?" he asked.

"I don't know, didn't think too much about it I guess." I said.

"I'd love to see some more of those moves." he said as he was scanning my body. 

"I'm sure you would." I said jumping into his arms. He catched me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"I hope you don't mind me hanging with Alex." I said.

"No, not at all. I see that you guys have fun together and I can't expect you to be with me all the time." he said.

I held my arms around his neck. He kissed me and fell down on the bed.

"But now you're mine." he said.

"And I'm totally fine with that." I said and kissed him again. I sat on top of him. He started kissing my arm, all the way up to my neck. 

"I want you now." he said.

"Then take me." I said and we started making out..

(Hopefully I will upload the next part very soon😉)