The last day

I got to work and I I didn't feel as happy as I used to. I knew that Jack was leaving soon and I really didn't want him to. When would I be able to see him again? I couldn't stop thinking about it. I just wanted to lay in his arms and smell him. Feel his heart pounding and kiss his lips, his soft lips.

I went inside the room where all the other staff members were hanging. One of them, Catrine, came up to me. 

"Are you okey?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine, I just got a lot on my mind I guess. It's just something I have to figure out." I said and smiled at her. She was smiling back at me.

"Well, I hope you figure it out then." She said as she was carefully touching my shoulder.

I wanted to find Jack. I knew he had arrived and I really needed yo figure out what we were gonna do. He couldn't just leave now.

I got out of the room and I was looking at all the people who was already there. I couldn't see Jack. Maybe he was outside I thought. 

I went outside and I could see Jack and all the others standing in a circle talking to each other. The door was closing behind me and it made so much noice I got everyone's attention. I gasped a little. 

"Hey, Y/N!" Teeqo said. 

"Um, hey." I said back. They were all looking at me.

Jack was coming towards me and was going in for a hug. Would love to give him a kiss, but I totally got that we weren't going official yet. I hugged him back.

"Do you have time to talk?" I asked looking into his gorgeous eyes.

He turned around. "Um, guys? I'll be right back, okey?" he said and turned back to me. I could feel the smell of him as he was turning.

He put his hand on my back and we walked away from the others, standing alone in a corner where no one could see us.

He was looking around to make sure no one was watching and there were no one there. He faced me, looking into my eyes as he grabbed my neck and kissed me. A little tongue came through. I mean, we hadn't seen each other in a couple of hours, so..

He pulled back and clearly saw that I wasn't as happy as I used to.

"what is it?" He asked.

"It's just.. you're leaving soon, and I really don't want you to. I'm not gonna make you stay here or something, but when you leave, you'll be so far away, and I don't know when we will see each other again." I was looking down.

He lifted my chin up. "Hey.. I know I will leave soon and I really don't want to leave you either. But I'll figure something out when I get back home, I promise!" he said.

I gave him a little smile. Knowing that he cared for me as much as I did for him, it warmed.

"Don't stress about it, okey?" He gave me a tight hug and kissed me on the forehead. He took my hands and braided them with his. He gave me a kiss on the lips before he turned around, stretched his arms out with mine and went back to the others.

Ha was looking back at me while walking and gave me a kiss through the air. It wasn't just the sun that warmed me up.

---

My day at work got a little better after talking to Jack and I was much more relaxed than when I came to work. I didn't see much more of Jack, but I was going to find him after I had finished everything I had to.

Jack's pov:

She mentioned her roommate Andrine yesterday, and if I could just find her number or something that would be great. Me leaving Norway wasn't just hard for Y/N, it was hard for me too. I was already making plans on how to meet her again, but I didn't want it to be for a short period and I wanted it to be some what of a surprise. I had to talk to Andrine, she would probably know when Y/N is free and able to be gone for a while. 

(I really like writing this story, and I hope you guys like reading it. So glad to see people reading! :))