Hanging with the guys

A couple days later:

I was walking around the house, just chilling in my sweatpants.

I used to work out a a little, but lately I hadn't really had the time to do it

I used to work out a a little, but lately I hadn't really had the time to do it. With everything that had happened, being with Jack and also writing my bachelor. I missed working out. Jack wasn't home, so I thought that now was the time. I knew that Jakob used to work out in the morning, so I thought I'd be alone. I got upstairs and saw that that both Jakob and Alex were there. 

"Oh, hey guys. Thought I'd be alone here right now, but I guess not." I said.

"Oh, we're done soon though." Jakob said.

"No, no, just stay, it's nice with some company." I said.

"Didn't know you worked out." Alex said.

I started with some weights. "Um, no, I mean I used to, but haven't really had the time lately, but I figured I had some time now." I said. 

"Maybe we can start working out together." Alex said.

"Yeah, sure, that'd be great." I said smiling at him.

I started doing some squats and I could feel that it had been a long time since I did that last.

Alex's pov:

She wasn't really making it easier for me. I mean, having a crush on her was fine, I guess, but she basically lived here now, and was Jack's girlfriend. Wouldn't be easy holding it to myself, cause when she was around, I couldn't stop looking at her. 

"Ahh, I haven't done this in a long time." She said.

"You're doing good though." I said back.

Jakob's pov:

I saw that Alex kept looking at Y/N. He tried to hide it, but he wasn't very good at it.

"I'm just gonna go get some water." Y/N said. "Be right back."

She went to get some water and I looked at Alex. I just smiled at him.

"What, dude?" He asked.

"Do you like Y/N? Are you having a crush on her or something?" I asked.

He started blushing. 

Alex's pov:

Was it that obvious? I couldn't lie to him, I mean, I did look at her.

"Um.. Yeah." I said. "I just can't stop looking at her, dude. And suddenly she's here taking squats in front of me, like, what do I do?" 

"But you're not in love with her, right?" he asked.

"No, no. I'm not in love with her, but she's so cool and so pretty. I like hanging with her, I just get a little weird." I said.

We heard Y/N in the stairs. She came back with a bottle of water in her hands. She took a sip of it.

"Ready for some push ups?" she asked. 

---

Y/N's pov:

I was in Jack's room, he still wasn't home and I decided I wanna go for a run. I felt good working out again, and I didn't want to stop. I got out, ran downstairs and headed outside. I put my hair up in a ponytail and started running. 

Alex's pov: 

I was out on the balcony when I suddenly saw Y/N started running. 

"Oh my god, she's everywhere." I said out loud. Lucas came behind me.

"Who, Y/N?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I said. The fact that I was crushing on Y/N started to spread. I really wasn't good at holding it to myself.

---

Y/N's pov:

After a little while I came back to the house. The sweat was running down my face. I got up in the kitchen to get some water. Alex, Jakob, Lucas, Jarvis, Frazier and Jack was also there. 

"Oh, you're back." I said to Jack. 

"And so are you." he said and kissed me.

"I'm just getting some water." I said. 

"Did you have a good run?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, it was great." I answered.

I grabbed a glass of water and chugged it all down. 

"I'm getting in the shower, see ya boys." I said and walked out of the kitchen.

"God, she's pretty." I could hear Alex say in the back.

I turned around and winked at him. 

"You're not so bad yourself, Alex." I said, laughing a little as I walked down the stairs.