Saying goodbye

I finished up everything and got ready to go meet Jack. He was leaving for the airport soon and I wanted to come with. I wanted to see him for as long as possible. 

I got a text from him that said:

Jack😘: Meet me at the back outside

I got all my stuff and headed outside to see him. I opened the door, and he was standing there. The others where also there, and they all looked ready to go to the airport.

"We're leaving soon. Do you want to come with, to the airport?" He asked while smiling at me.

"Of course I wanna come with. I'm not leaving you before I have to." I said.

"Hey Jack, you coming?" Alex shouted. 

"Uh, yeah, we're coming." He shouted back.

---

We drove to the airport and I started getting an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I did not like this. I was looking up at Jack and he didn't seem to like this very much either. I looked down and before I got to think much more, Jack grabbed my hand dragged me into one of the toilets. He locked the door behind us held tight around me. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He said. 

He kissed, and then he kissed me again, and me started making out. God I was gonna miss his lips. His soft good lips. He grabbed my butt and lifted me up leaning against the wall.

"I miss you already." I said and kissed him again. This was even harder than I thought it would be. He lowered me down again. He took my hand one last time, just holding it, feeling each others sweaty palms. 

We got out of the toilet, and all the others were already checking in. He looked at me.

"Well, I guess this is where we say goodbye." He said.

"I guess.." I gave him one last hug before he started walking towards the others. Looking back at me saying:

"We'll see each other soon!"

Soon? Was he already planing something? I got a text

Jack😘: Look inside your pocket😉

What? I checked my pocket and there were something in it. He must have put it there while lifting me up. I pulled it out of my pocket, and it was a picture. It was..

(This one got a little bit short, but I will upload a new chapter later today. Where I live it's almost 2pm soon, so there will be a new one up tonight. And by the way, what do you think is on the picture, would be fun to see what you think it is. :))