Friday Night Lights

Finn's POV

Today is Friday which means it's our first game of the season I'm pretty excited we've been training so hard the past week I haven't seen Rachel that much just in glee club or in class I'm pretty excited she's coming to see the game today I wanna score a touchdown just for her or win the game.

I walked into school and saw all the guys on the team wear their letterman jacket and jersey for today's game. All the Cheerios as always had their uniform on as I was walking to my locker a couple of girls were checking me out not going to lie they were pretty hot but my heart belongs to Rachel then I heard someone yell at them.

"Move on along he has a girlfriend already ladies" Santana said to them and they just walked away

"You always have to scare them away from me" I said jokingly with a chuckle

"Shouldn't your eyes be on Rachel not on these other girls" She said mad

"Sorry they were staring so I had to stare back won't happen again" I said nervously

"Good anyways speaking of Berry" she said with a smile and pointed at her walking towards us

I saw Rachel and she looked smokin hot she was wearing her black lace skater skirt with black high knee socks with her black boots and she was wearing my jersey that had my last name on the back.

"Hey guys" Rachel said as she walked up to us I couldn't stop staring at her

"Frankenteen you're drooling again" Santana said sarcastically

"Huh?" I said I wasn't paying attention I couldn't keep my eyes of her she looked so hot with my jersey

See last year all the football player got an extra jersey but that one was for us to keep and it had our number with our last name on the back I forgot I had it.

"Finn are you okay?" Rachel asked with a giggle

"Yo Hudson are you in there?" Santana asked sarcastically

"Yeah yeah Rachel you look..." I said staring at her

"I look what Finn" she said she raised her eyebrow

"You look hot in my jersey" I said with my half smile

"Thank you" she said with a smile

"How you get my jersey anyways?" I asked curious

"We broke into your house" Santana said with smirk I just looked at her with wide eyes

"She's kidding Finn. Kurt went to your room and found it cause apparently him and Santana thought it would be a good idea for me to wear it" she said with a smile

"Well thank you Santana for that idea cause my girlfriend looks hot in it" I said and kissed her

"Okay ew don't do that in front of me and you're welcome now let's go to class before we're late" she said and we walked to class

The whole day I was pretty excited I couldn't wait to play. The guys were stoked too Puck especially he said all the angry he has inside of him he's going to let out on the field today. Quinn still hasn't talked to him and she made up her for putting the baby up for adoption but she wants it to be open so she could see the baby.

It was already 7 that meant game time we all headed to the field geared up and ready to go I see on the sideline Santana, Brittany , Quinn, and the rest of the Cheerios cheering and I looked at the stands and it's packed I spot Rachel right away she's with Mercedes and Tina. Once she saw me stare at her she blew me a kiss for good luck gosh I love this girl.

"Okay everybody huddle up" Coach Beiste said to us

We were in the huddle and she was telling us the game plan. After that we went to the field to get in position I see the other team and they look pretty strong I was kinda if getting nervous but I didn't let it get in the way I wanted to win this game tonight for Rachel.

The first two quarters we were doing pretty bad it was 16-10 we were down 6 points during halftime we went to the locker room and Coach just started yelling at us saying this shouldn't be happening and she yelled at me saying I'm the quarterback I should be more control on the field I got so mad I just punched a locker.

Halftime was over so we were back on the field I see Rachel on the stand and she looked worried I waved at her and smiled and waved back. I had to get my act together to win this game.

We went back on the field and I told the guys the game plan they nodded and got to position.

"Judy 42 Judy 42 hut" I yelled and got the ball I saw Puck was wide open so I throw the ball at him he catch the ball ran for his life and made a touchdown the crowd went wild.

We started to catch up to the team it was now the last quarter with 1 min remaining on the clock the score was now 24-24 we were tied if we make this touch down we win the game. we got in position.

"Ready down set HUT" I yelled out I saw nobody was opened they were all blocking each other so I ran for my life and made the winning touchdown.

I took of my helmet and I saw Rachel jumping up and down from the stands and I pointed to her and smiled. I saw all my teammates running to me hugging me and telling me congrats I saw Santana, Brittany, and Quinn come up to me saying good job. As I was saying thanks to everyone I saw Rachel walking on the field and I just pushed everybody aside.

"Congrats on the win Hudson" she said with a smile and wrapped her arms around my neck

I wrapped my arms around her waist" You know that win was for you Rach I wanted to win this game for you" I said and looked into her beautiful eyes

"Are you serious Finn you won the game for me?" she asked shocked and excitedly

"Yeah" I said with a half smile

"You know you have people waiting for you" she said and pointed to them team

"I don't care" I told her and kissed her passionately all I hear is aww and woo go Hudson.

"I love you Finn" she said pulling away

"I love you too" I said and we walked back to the team holding hands

"I think I can get use to these Friday night lights" she said with a giggle

"I think you well" I said jokingly