Chapter One

"Lance, give me back my phone,"

Lance shook his head no, laughing hysterically at the text Keith had unintentionally sent Shiro. "Oh, my God. Pidge, you have to see this. Keith dun goofed,"
The short girl darted over, cramming potato chips in her mouth. She choked on the chips as she read the autocorrected message, heaving and spraying salty crumbs on the floor. "Keith, you're dead,"
Keith groaned in embarrassment, burying his red face in the heels of his palms.
"Shiro's probably having a stroke right now,"

Shiro nearly tossed his phone across the room with a shriek. Matt, his roommate and wingman, popped his head in through the doorway. "You good, bro?"
Shiro shook his head so violently Matt thought he would get whiplash. He handed his phone to him with shaky hands.
"Jesus Christ!" Matt suppressed a laugh. "I hope this isn't autocorrect. I know you've got the hots for Keith,"
Shiro choked on his own spit. "I do not!" He spluttered.
"Admit it. You're a gay nut," Matt teased.
"I am going to bake your eyeballs with a flamethrower if you don't shut up,"

Keith released an animalistic scream into the couch cushions.
"Chill. Maybe he'll understand your mistake," Lance huffed, blowing the dust off his nails. He held a nail file in his right hand.
"It says "Shiro is typing" at the bottom of the screen!" Keith cried. "He's gonna refuse to hang out with me anymore!"
Keith's phone buzzing interrupted Pidge's oncoming reply.
"What did he say?!" Lance gasped, throwing the nail file across the room. He yanked the bag of chips away from Pidge and shoveled a handful into his mouth.
"I can't bear to look!" Keith sobbed as he threw the phone at Lance.
"Alexa, play Despacito," Pidge murmured before looking at the screen.
Lance gasped again. "Keith...! He's soooo into you!~" He sang.
"No, he isn't,"
"No, really!" Pidge slid the phone across the coffee table and towards Keith. "Look at what he sent you,"

"Matt, what did you say?" Shiro groaned, trying to pull the phone out his roommate's grip.
Matt giggled. "Nothing,"
"I don't trust you,"
"It's a good thing you don't!" He laughed, tossing the phone back at him and rushing out the room. Shiro wheezed as he read the new message displayed on the screen. "Matt, what have you done?!"