Attention

Original work by @bilsslutt. Edited my Me.

Smut warning ⚠️
Enjoy 😜
____________________________________
Alexis's pov:
It's been a week since Ethan and I had sex. It's been driving me insane. He never pays much attention to me because he's always tied up into work or playing fortnite. Lately, I've been craving him more than ever before. I don't just want us to have vanilla sex like we always have. I want something more.

We were in his room, him playing fortnite at his desk and me laying on his bed scrolling through Instagram. I was in a navy blue lace bralette and a pair of black Nike leggings.

"Ethannnnn" I drag on. He ignores me and continues playing fortnite. I'm in much need for attention. I need him so badly.

"Babe?!" I say getting slightly annoyed. Still nothing.

If he's gonna ignore me, I'll just have to make him give me attention. I walk to the bathroom and get changed into a baby pink lingerie set. It was perfect. I bought it yesterday when I was shopping with a few friends. I know he's gonna love it.

"Ethan, baby?" I say in a baby voice

He still doesn't say anything. I walk behind his chair and play with his dark curls. My hands find their way down his chest, rubbing him up and down. I finally catch his eyes.

"Babe what are yo-, woah. Baby what are you doing"?

He pulls me on top of his lap and I straddle him on his work chair. I tilt my head into his ear, whispering dirty things.

"Baby I've been thinking lately..."

I grab his hands and place them on my c cup breasts. "I wanna try something new" I say leaning forwards towards him.

I feel his growing bulge beneath me. I lean in and kiss his soft lips, biting his bottom one letting go only to have it snap back into place. He smiles at me and we stare at each other for a few seconds longer.

"What do you have in mind, baby"? He asks. "I can show you better than I can tell you".

He smirks, raising an eyebrow at me. I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling his dark locks with my fingertips. Our lips join in a passionate kiss.

He slowly stands up with me wrapped around his torso. His hands are placed on my ass. He walk us over to the bed still kissing me. He places me on the bed, not breaking the passionate kiss.

I slowly crawl backwards to the headboard of the bed, him leaving a trail of kisses down my body. He takes his white t-shirt off at the end of the bed. Then, he comes crawling up to me, giving me another kiss.

"Wait babe" I say. I get up from the bed and run over to my bag. While shopping for the pink lingerie, I bought matching handcuffs and a blindfold for him to use on me. I grab them and run back over to the bed.