Football

Credit for this fanfiction goes to its original owner, @blurgrayson on Wattpad and edited my me.

Haven't posted on here in a LONG time. Sorry about that. But I'm here and I'm posting now lol.

Also, Y/l/n=Your last name

🏈🏈🏈
"Two laps girls! Let's go!" Coach screamed and you groaned when everyone started running. You were just practicing pitching, batting, and Coach was making you run two laps. He had to be kidding right? Oh well.

Starting easy, you went to subconsciously wipe the sweat away from your forehead with your forearm and ran at a steady pace, breathing easy and eyes focused on everything in front of you. You didn't stop and passed some of your fellow teammates as they started slowing down from running so fast. "That's perfect, Y/n! Keep going!" Coach called out, making your ego grow slightly as you turned to give a teasing grin to your best friend who was slowing down a little.

Once everyone was done with their laps, you took a sip of water before placing it back down next to you as you slipped your running shoes off. "Alright girls! Amazing job today. Practice is over. I see Coach Y/l/n and his football team about to start practice."

Glancing up to see the one and only championship football game winners making their way out of the locker room. You rolled your eyes as they landed on one specific person.

Ethan Dolan

Although you knew him for your whole life, he was still such a dick to everyone. Everyone except you.

You couldn't lie to yourself and say he wasn't. He most-definitely was. His gleaming, sparkling irises to his plump pink lips, his perfect sculpted body, and his jaw that had a bit of scruff he was growing. He made you drip sometimes.

You waved everyone off before grabbing your bag and water bottle, standing up and fixing your spandex shorts before going over to your Father, smiling before kissing him on the cheek. "Hi, Dad." You greeted, standing next to him when he gave you a warm smile before running to look back at his team.

"How was softball practice?" He hummed; arms crossed over his chest as he watched all the boy run laps. You sighed before glancing at Ethan who had a clenched jaw, furrowed brows, and hands on his hips as he waited for his other team member to come back from running the track.

"It was good. Just a little tired." You shook your head when you noticed Ethan turning to look at you, that same smirk he gave you on his face. Turning to look back up at your Father, you sighed. "I'll see you at home, yeah?" You asked as you pulled your key out, holding them in your hand before rubbing at your bare thighs when you felt someone's stare digging into your body. Shaking it off, you looked at your Father again and he nodded, and you walked off.

------

*Saturday morning*

You felt something you had never felt before. Ethan's room was right in your front of yours, his window blinds were open and you practically gasped when you saw him working out. You had never felt this euphoric feeling ever. When you felt that beating somewhere else other than your heart, your gasped.

He looked so good just not to feel this way.

Sweat decorated every little dip and crevice on his body, his arm bulging when he went to pick up his water bottle (some of it dripping down his chin), making your pussy tingle even more. Your Dad wasn't home, and you bit your lip when you turned to your bed.

Walking over to your dresser, you opened it and took out the metal vibrator you had bought recently, inspecting it as if you had never seen it before. You knew what it looked like, but you had never used it, and this was the perfect time.