Babysitting

NOT MINE! Credit to @ethanspankz on Wattpad and edited by me.

______

Your parents are going away for the weekend, so you had to look after your little sister, and she was a handful. You definitely can't handle her all by yourself, so you decided to invite Ethan over and help you out.

Ethan is your best friend, and he adores your little sister so much. He's going to be a great dad one day You thought.

***

"Amelia, sit down for a second while I get the door." You say, picking her up under her armpits and moving her to the couch.

"Okay, sissy." She cheekily smiles at you. When the doorbell rang twice, you ran to the front door, not wasting anymore time.

You slide on your fluffy socks and open the door quickly, revealing Ethan in a grey hoodie with black jeans and a white beanie.

He looks so good You thought.

"Stressed, beautiful?" He raises an eyebrow, making your heart beat faster.

"Very. Come on in." You offered. He chuckles slightly as your cheeks become flushed from running around. Him complimenting you didn't help either.

"Ethan!" Amelia immediately runs up to Ethan and jumps in his arms. He stumbles back a little from the harsh impact on his stomach.

"Amelia, be gentle." You laugh, watching him pick her up and spin her around in the air. Her cute little laugh echoes throughout the room, and Ethan keeps his hold on her, pinching one of her cheeks.

"How've you been?" He smiles at her.

"Better now that you're here!" She giggles, wrapping her arms around Ethan's neck, hugging him tight.

"What do you want to do?" He asks her. She taps her finger on his chin dramatically, looking up at the ceiling, pretending to think.

"Let's color! We can draw with the new pencils I got!" She drops down from his arms and runs over to the kitchen island. Ethan looks back at Y/n, motioning for her to join them.

You all sit at the table. The plain pieces of paper were scattered everywhere, including Amelia's new pencils she got for her birthday.

"Amelia, what's your favorite color?" Ethan asks, watching her eyes light up once she picks up the pink pencil.

"Pink, duh." She rolls her eyes sassily, causing you and Ethan to laugh.

"She definitely takes over her older sister." Ethan's eyes widen, looking at you while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." You punch his arm playfully.

"Guys, stop flirting. I'm gonna throw up." Amelia demands, pretending to gag.

***

"Look, Ethan! Look at my drawing!" Amelia squeals with excitement as she holds her picture a bit too close to Ethan's face.

"Who are these people?" Ethan points at the stick figures Amelia sketched.

"That's you and Y/n holding hands, and that's me in the corner throwing up while looking at you two because love is gross." She scrunches her face.

Ethan's POV:

I look over at Y/n, seeing her hands cover her face in embarrassment. Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

I don't think love is gross I thought.

Amelia leans in close to my ear, putting her hands over her mouth, and whispers in my ear "Y/n told me she thinks you're cute". My heart immediately flutters at the thought of her calling me 'cute'. Y/n is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Between us, I think she's cute too." I whisper back. Amelia and I start laughing while Y/n sits opposite of us, smiling with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Me and Ethan have a secret." Amelia coos, waving her pencil in her face.

"Oh really?" Y/n raises her eyebrow.

"Mhm." Amelia crosses her arms.

"I think you're cute as well." Amelia grabs my built arm, hugging me tightly.

______

That's it for this cute Ethan imagine. Tune in for the next random update. Until then...PEACE ✌️!