Good Morning

Hope you all are doing good. Here's another imagine for you guys!

*Not my fanfiction! Full credit to @Nerdd_Avenger on Wattpad and edited by me*

🌞🌞🌞

Your POV:

You wake up, extending your arms to the other side of your bed. Instead of feeling a warm body, you felt cold sheets. You pick your head up lazily and looked around the room. The aroma of salsa and eggs fill the house. You stand up and walk out of the cold room with nothing but a tank top and your underwear. You walk into the kitchen and find your fiancé, Ethan, pouring the bright yellow eggs into a pan.

"Good morning, Sunshine." He tells you. You stand next to him and watch him stir the eggs with the spatula.

"Good morning, hon, You're in a good mood. What did you dream about?" You asked.

"I didn't dream about anything, actually. I don't know. I just woke up with so much energy and I really wanted some breakfast burritos. So, if you don't mind, could you be a doll and sit down and wait for me to bring you your food?" You obliged and hade your way to your living room. It's kind of been a usual for you guys to eat breakfast in the living room every Saturday morning. Your toes start to grip the cool fabric on the rug. You run your hand down your thighs and then stretch your legs out in front of you.

"Here you go, Y/n." Ethan says while handing you a plate with a huge burrito on it. You place the warm plate on your bare thighs and begin to eat.

"I got the centerpieces and the lighting fixed for the wedding." Ethan says as he brings his gigantic burrito to his lips and takes a huge bite. You chew quickly.

"Thank you so much. I just need to talk to the florist and the baker, and I think we should be all set."

"Cool! Have you figured out the seating arrangements yet?" He asks.

"Yup. I just need to set them on the invitations."

"See, I told you we can plan the wedding by ourselves." He chuckles.

"I know, I know. Sorry for doubting you." You say and pick out the small, burnt pieces of egg. You look up and caught his eyes on you.

"What?"

"You could have told me you didn't like it." He says in a playful yet offended tone.

"You shouldn't have burned my eggs." You retort, wrapping your burrito back up.

"Whatever." He looks down and continues eating. You stop after eating half of the burrito. Ethan hands you his plate and you take your dishes to the kitchen. You walk back and find Ethan in your seat. You roll your eyes and sit on his lap.

"Excuse you. This is my seat." You tell him. His arms work their way around your waist. You felt your thighs part and you fell onto the cushion right in between his legs.

"Well, now it's yours. It's gonna be like that in a few months." He smiles and begins to kiss your neck. You giggle and let your body relax from his small actions. His hands ascended to your breasts, giving them a slight squeeze.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you said yes." He whispers. You felt his nose brush behind your ear. "You leave me so powerless at times, and only you do that." One hand remains at your breast as the other reaches for your hand.

"I've always wondered...how often do you do this to yourself?" He brings your hand in between your legs. "What do you think of when doing this?" You inhale deeply. Your fingers pinch and play with the fabric of your underwear. "I think of you when I do it. That's all I need. You're all I need." His voice is husky.

"Can you do it? For me?" He asks you. You nod, feeling a lump growing in your throat. You have never done this in front of him. It was so weird, but you wanted to do this. You close your eyes and slip your fingers under the fabric. Ethan pulls them off, exposing you entirely. You slip your small fingers inside of yourself, causing your breathing to slow down. Your fingers move in and out in a steady pace. Your head leans back and you softly collapse on Ethan's hard and chiseled chest. His gaze goes from your fingers to your relaxed yet concentrated face.

"You have that effect on everyone, even on yourself." He slides the think strap of your tank top down and pecks his lips on your bare shoulder. You jolt a bit as you felt yourself hit a sensitive spot. You went faster, already feeling a tingling sensation in the pit of your stomach. You turn your head to face Ethan. He looks at you and starts to kiss you roughly.

You felt his hand slide down. His middle finger extends and rests on the edge of your folds. He starts to trace circles around the area. The circles kept shrinking.

"Let me help you." He whispers and rubs you very quickly.

Your head falls back again as you moan into the space above you. You felt your hips rock into your hands, trying as hard as you could to stay on the couch.

"Ethan." You moan, taking your bottom lip in between your teeth.

"You can be loud, Y/n. You know that it's just us in this house. No one else." He grunts. You felt him become harder as his length pressed against your lower back. You felt your entire body vibrate with intense pleasure.

"E." You whimper. He smirks and moves faster. Your body was now covered in goosebumps and your back was tensing up. He gently pinches your clit, sending a fire to combust in your body. The lower half of your body jerked as you spilled onto your hand. You rest against Ethan who was also trying to catch his breath. You still felt his hard-on hit your lower back.

"Your turn. Do it. For me." You demand.

🌞🌞🌞
Be on the lookout because I might just be posting another story tonight😉

Until then...

PEACE ✌️!