Chapter 3

**Party**

"Are you ready?" Carly asked me as I was coming down the stairs.

"Yea." I responded.

"Alright. Cameron is waiting for us outside."

I nod my head and was glad that Cameron was coming.

As we got out the door, Cameron looked up and stared at me. He bit his lip and I got turned on. Then he licked his teeth straight across, which meant he was horny. But it was sexy.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Cameron." I winked.

I hugged him.

"Better cover that up." I whispered in his ear.

Cameron looked down to his bulge and knew what I was talking about.

"Ohh." Cameron chuckled and got embarrassed.

I giggled and got in the car.

Cameron got in the car, started it, and turned up the music. He then put his jacket over his pants.

Carly was on her phone the whole time.

Cameron put his hand on my thigh and whispered.

"I'm just trying to get the goosebumps on your thighs to show."

He accomplished.

His hand got closer and closer to my pussy. He finally reached to it. I checked on Carly and she was glued to her phone.

Cameron's hand snaked into my panties and he rubbed my clit. I couldn't help but moan, but not loud enough. I felt a burning sensation, which transitioned into pleasure.

Cameron put a second finger in. I was getting wet and couldn't help getting on to him and having some fun.

Cameron smirked at me and slowly went in and out. He picked up the pace and I covered my mouth, trying not to scream.

Cameron slowly took out his fingers before making me cum. I didn't need to though...not yet.

We arrived at the party and we could hear music banging.

"Come on!" Carly screamed.

"In a minute!" Cameron yelled.

Cameron looked at me and then leaned in. Not for a kiss.

"I'll see you inside." He whispered in my ear.

He pecked me on the lips and winked at me and he ran in. I stood there. Thinking of the things that man will do to me...

__________________________

Hey so thanks for 300 views! I know these are annoying I'm sorry. But please vote for me. Thank you babies❤️ btw on my instagram, I write imagines so yea you can read those if you want🙈 @twurkincam