Chapter 15

*Cam's POV*

Y/N fell asleep. Her leg was in between both of mine and her head was against my shoulder.

She looked so comfy which made her cute. I smiled at her appearance, but the things I did to her. I feel guilt build up in my stomach.

I can't believe she actually accepted my apology. She's a brave, independent woman, but then again she's sensitive. Her heart breaks easily.

She also used to cut. Her scars faded though. I was so upset back then. Would I date such a beautiful girl with scars? Absolutely. She's still beautiful. Scars or no scars.

How was I even lucky enough? That was up to her.

I wonder what's going through her little, cute head right now. I stroke her hair and ran my hand through it every so often. What is she dreaming about?

*Your POV*

"Cameron please no!"

"Why? It won't hurt sweetie." His hot breath on my face. He slides the knife in one hand swiftly across my face as the other was holding a gun.

"Cameron." I whimper. "You don't have to. I thought you loved me."

"When did you believe that?" Cam smirks.

Tears dropped out of my eyes.
When did I believe that? I was so stupid.

Cameron slides his tongue up my cheek; then plants a kiss.

I'm frightened at this point and shaking.

I grab the gun from his hand and slap his other hand so he would release the knife, but it doesn't work.

I have a gun, and he has a knife.

"Cameron. I'm begging you! I don't want to shoot!"

"Cameron. I'm begging you! I don't want to shoot!" He mimics and mocks me, but more dramatically.

My face is tear-stained.

He runs at me with the knife held up. I hold up the gun and pull the trigger.

***

***

I wake up screaming and I'm sweating too.

"Y/N! What's wrong?!" I wake Cameron up and he hugs me tight and I cry into him.

"Shhh. It's okay babe." He whispers and soothes me whilst stroking my head.

"You don't love me." I whisper.
He didn't hear me over my cries.

"Ok. Breathe in through your nose." I inhale.

"Breathe out through your mouth." He says calmly as I exhale and repeat.

"Ok you ready to tell me what's up?" He wipes away my tears; pulling away from the hug.

I nod.

I tell him about my nightmare; I let out a few tears and wiped them away and stuttered too.

"Ohh baby." He hugs me tightly as I do the same.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Of course I do! Till the end! If you die I will die too and I'll have my grave right next to yours!" I laugh. "Haha. I'll love you forever. You know that. You are my world and you're my hope, grace, and joy. My ray of sunshine, my everything." He confesses.

"I love you too." I jump on him and wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and my head on his shoulder to cry on.

"I'll never let you go and I'll always love you. Days, months, years, centuries. I don't care. As long as you're here I'll be happy." He smiles and I smile back. He kisses me and a few moments later we let go.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay." I chuckle.

"Maybe 'Okay' will be our 'Always'." He smirks.

"Oh shut up." I laugh and slap his chest. He's so cheesy.

We both laugh together. His laugh and smile are contagious.

We both fall asleep together; this time the dream is good, great; because Cam is in it.