The Mall

Today you were invited to a party with your best friend, Carly, and your boyfriend, Cameron Dallas. But you couldn't find anything to wear. So you decided to go shopping with Carly for new dresses at Forever 21, where Cameron was working.

"Come on let's go." You said to Carly.

"Ok, ok, hold up." She responded.

She got in the car and you drove to the mall. You guys tried to find a parking space but the the parking lot was CROWDED. You finally got a parking spot and went inside the mall with Carly. You saw Cameron organizing clothes. You decided on surprising him from behind.

"BOO!"

"AYYEE! Y/N!!"

You started laughing hysterically and he laughed along.

"Don't do that!" Cameron yelled.

"I'm sorry babe." You said and wrapped your arms around him and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Cameron leaned in and so did you. You kissed for a while but then the manager spoke up.

"Hey Cameron! Stop kissing customers and get to work!" The manager said.

"I'm sorry but this is my girlfriend." He smiled at the manager.

"Ok whatever, but get back to work."

"Yes sir!"

You giggled at the fact at how cute he was. You started looking for dresses and so did Carly.

"What do you think of this one?" She asks excitedly.

"Beautiful. Try it on!"

She went into the fitting room and tried it on.

She came out seconds later.

"You look so gorgeous!" You complimented.

Then you tried to look for one. Your eyes caught the most beautiful dress you have ever seen.