Chapter 17

*Cam's POV*

"Ok we need to get streamers, balloons, THE CAKE! WE NEED THE CAKE!"

"Yo chill." Matt snickers.

"Yeah dude. We have like 6 hours." Nash makes a point.

"I know but I want her birthday to be perfect." I exclaim.

The door swings open and we see Mahogany, Aaron, Carter, and the Jacks. They have all the party supplies and they hold them up.

"Who's ready?" Gilinsky plasters a smirk on his face.

"Hey, ummm, yeah, I kinda ruined the cake." Sammy walks through the door.

"What?!" I exaggerate.

"I'm joking! Chill!" Sammy laughs.

I turn pink and the others laugh.

"You're whipped bro." Carter laughs.

"Of coure I am. Y/N means the world to me." They all awe.

"AWWWW!" But the Jacks, Nash, and Matt over exaggerate.

I laugh at how annoying they are, but how grateful I am to have all of them as my best friends.

Mahogany sets her two bags on the table. "Let's get started!" She claps.

I tell everyone what their jobs are, and who they're gonna do it with.

"Let's do this!" Nash yells.

Then Matt randomly acts like a dinosaur. Mattasaurus. We all laugh and then start our work.

*3 hours later*

"Yes we finished!" I cheer.

Matt whispers something to Nash and Nash passes it on to the others.

"What?" I ask. They laugh.

"Nothing." Johnson smirks.

I walk to the table to check out the guest list but then I slip and fall. The others crack up as I get mad and cross my arms over my chest.

"Salty much?" Nash cracks.

I start to smile and laugh along.

"You guys are so stupid." I laugh.

"Stupid awesome." Aaron says.

The door opens.

"The entertainment!" I stand up.

"Ok ok! I got muffins and my wands." Shawn holds up a basket of muffins and all his wands.

"Bruh. You're such a geek." Taylor chuckles from behind him with the rest of the muffins.

"How many baskets of muffins did you get?" Aaron laughs.

"Just two!" Shawn says in his face.

Everyone laughs.

"Ok guys we have 2 hours until Y/N gets here. So, Taylor you're gonna let the guests in. Here's the guest list." I assure.

"K." He responds.

He goes outside and there's some guests out there already. The people get inside and we greet them.

We turn up music and I text Y/N while everyone else dances and get drunk.

( C= Cam Y= You )

Hey babe! -C

Hey! What's up? -Y

Not much, but hey meet me at SW Cornell RD. I have something to tell you. Come over at 7:15. -C

Ok. I'll see you there. Bye, love you. -Y

Love you too <3 -C

*End of Convo*

Shawn runs up to the muffins and starts to munch on them. I go up to him and ask him, "Got any blueberry muffs?"

He hands me one and I laugh.

"Muffin man." I snicker.