Chapter 6

I opened my eyes to be in an unfamiliar bed. My head started bumping. It really hurt. I realized I was naked next to Cameron.

Did we have sex last night?

Probably.

I tried to trace my memories.

Ella. I remember her. Ugh. I was furious.

But then I remember. Cameron and I did have sex. I remember every moan. Every word that came out of both me and Cam's mouth. Every thrust.

God. It felt amazing.

I couldn't help the fact but to smile. I get up and put on my clothing.

I could hear his tiny little snores. They were so adorable. His head treasuring into the pillow. I noticed him getting cold. I took the sheets and covered him with them. His shivering calmed down. I kissed him on the forehead.

I grabbed Cameron's clothes from the ground, placed it next to him, and left.

I took my phone out from my purse. 3 messages from Carly.

"Where are you?"

"Are you with Cameron?"

"I left because the party was over. Good Night."

I felt terrible for not answering. I then replied to her.

"I'm sorry. I was busy last night...with Cameron."

I put my phone away in my purse and was so close to walking out the door, but felt a slight squeeze on my arm.

"Where do you think you're going babe?" Cameron asked in a serious, but sexy toned morning voice.

This probably meant he was horny.

"I-" Before I could say anything else, Cam forcefully smashed his lips on mine.

It was a rough kiss, but to me was also passionate.

It got heated up and he pulled off my dress. I slipped off my shoes.

Cameron was already naked.

His hands snaked up my back and he unhooked my bra.

"Jump."

My legs swiftly wrapped around his torso. I felt his undestructable abs on my stomach. They were cold which gave me shivers.

"I love. You." He attempted to slip out while kissing me.

---------------------------------------------

I'll stop here for now. I'll post the next part probably tomorrow. And 800 views!! Unbeliveable! Thank you all <3