Chapter 20

*2 weeks later*

Cameron and I are going to watch a movie today. We're watching 30 Days of Night with Nash, Shawn, Matt, Sammy, and the Jacks. This should be fun.

The doorbell rings and I jump up from the couch. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey! Baby!" Matt looks up and jokes around with an accent. I giggle at his behavior. He brings me into a hug and squeezes me tight.

"I missed you." He whispers in my hair.

"Matt. It's only been two weeks." I chuckle.

"I know. But that's too long." I feel as if Matt likes me.

I invite the others and greet them by hugging them.

We all sit down on the couch and Gilinskys shouts, "I'll order pizza!"

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

Gilinsky walked into the kitchen and grabbed the home phone and we could hear the dialing.

"What do you guys want to get?" He asked.

"Cheese and pepperoni." Nash licked his lips.

"Aight." Gilinsky walked back into the kitchen.

The boys set the DVR and I walked up the stairs to get blankets.

As soon as I came back down, all the seats were full except for the one in between Cameron and Matt.

I handed everyone a blanket and we all sat down but we didn't start the movie yet.

Shawn was making popcorn and we were waiting for the pizza. We were also waiting for everybody to be ready and seated.

"If you get scared, just tell me." Cam whispered and teased.

"Shut up." I gently slap his chest.

"Hahaha." He laughed.

I could feel Matt's stare on me. I didn't want to make contact with him because then it'll be akward.

The door bell rang and Matt jumped off of the couch.

"I'LL GET IT!" He screamed. I think he had scared the delivery guy.

Matt opened the door and paid for it all.

"You really didn't have to pay." I argued with him.

"I really did." He smiles brightly.

_________________________

Sorry this is so short I had no ideas and sorry for not updating in a long time! Wattpad wouldn't let me write for a while...