Chapter 4

You walked through the doors and there were so many drunks and high people. The dance floor was crazy. It looked like people were having seizures.

You saw Cameron at the bar talking to another girl. She twisted her hair with her finger and she was flirting with him. You got so pissed off. But you saw that Cameron didn't show any emotion.

*Cam's POV*

A girl walked over to the bar. I thought it was Carly but I was wrong.

"Hi. I'm Ella."

"Hi. I'm Cameron." I said with a slight smile.

"You're really cute." I chuckled.

"I get that a lot." I chuckled, but my face was motionless.

I didn't really like Ella. Plus I have Y/N. She's my world. I would never give her up. Never.

She started to twirl her hair with her finger. Yep. She was flirting with me. I had to do something. I saw Y/N from the corner of my eye. I wanted to reject Ella so badly. But I don't want to be mean.

"Hey. Uh Ella."

"Yeah." She said smiling.

"I have to go to my girlfriend." I said smiling.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked.

She stopped twirling her hair and I could see fury in her eyes. I was so close to laughing.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"I'll see you around."

"Alright." She said glaring at me.

I walked away and tried to find Y/N.

She was leaning against the wall with a beer in her hand.

"Y/N." I said.

"Oh hi." She said a little upset.

"Ok listen Y/N. That girl. She came up to me and started flirting with me. She was annoying and I never liked her."

I explained.

She smiled. "I know."

"You're not mad?"

"No, I believe you. Trust and honesty are two important things in a relationship."

I kissed her. I love her. She always was the one for me. I knew it from the beginning. When I layed my eyes on her.