Chapter 22

"Y/N?" Matt croaked in a sleepy voice.

"I am so sorry." I whispered

"For what?" He kneaded his eyebrows.

"Do you...not know what we did?" I spoke up nervously.

"Oh...no. I should be sorry. I'm th-" He trails off, but I was eager to hear what he was gonna say. "Nevermind. I'm sorry. Let's just end it at that."

"Okay..." There was a short period of awkward silence before I opened my mouth, "I'm gonna go to my room." I stood up, and silently walked upstairs, but creaks were followed.

I groaned, and layed in my bed before pulling the blanket over me. I was a bit cold. I actually felt so secure in Matthew's arms. His touch was so warm, but I can't think that way. I'm dating Cameron already.

I should just rest. This is driving me crazy. I flushed my thoughts away, and dreamt of the next thing that came to my head. At least I slept well...

***

The pleasant aroma filled the air. Blueberry pancakes.

I bounced out of bed, not even bothering to fix myself.

I made my way down the stairs, my feet making loud thuds on the way. I make my way to the island of the kitchen.

"Well someone's ecstatic." Matt smirked.

"Shut up. You know I love blueberry pancakes." I giggle.

"OK! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MUFFINS!?!!? YOU CANNOT BE HIDING THEM FROM ME!!!"

"Well someone's ecstatic." I re-use Matt's words. The boys and I all laugh, and Shawn rushes through the kitchen.

"NASH DO YOU SEE THIS!!?!?"

"A bread gra-"

"A BREAD GRAIN!!"

"How do you not know that's from a pancake.."

"HOW DO I NOT KN- oh. oH. OH!"

____

shawn is so cute oml ok this is short im going to sleep now