Chapter 19

Cam separates his lips from my pussy.

"You're not cumming just yet." He kneads his eyebrows at me.

Cameron takes out a box and he grabs a bandana. Soon my vision went blank.

"Da-" I was cut off by Cam kissing me.
My wrists and ankles were connected to handcuffs which were connected to the bed.

"To pleasure your girl, you have to do it right. But you gotta have force." Without warning he slammed his hard member in me.

"Shit! Ugh Daddy!" I let out a deep breath and Cam slapped my ass whilst thrusting into me.

"You like that? You like it when Daddy fucks you hard?" He grips my ass.

"Moan baby." He whispers into my ear.

Cam pounds into me and moans and groans are shared and are floating around the room.

"Da-Da-Daddy! Fuck harder!" Cameron went at his fastest pace hitting a sensitive spot.

"Uhh!! Do that again!" He thrusted into that spot again, hitting perfectly each time.

He came out and took off the hand cuffs and I slipped out free.

"Hands and knees facing towards the headboards." He demands. I obey and do so. He repositions himself, trying to find the right place to dig into.

Cam slowly inserts him self and holds my hips to balance.

"Mmm fuck." He moans. His hands go slide up my sides and he cups my breasts and gives them a tight squeeze.

"Moan for me baby. Let everyone know you're mine." He finds my G-spot and hits it perfectly.

"Daddy!"

"Louder!"

"DADDY!!! FUCK!!! FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I CAN'T WALK AT ALL!!"

I could feel the smirk on his face and he slams into my G-spot.

"I'm gon-gonna cum baby. Release when I do!"

I nod whimpering.

"Uhh. Ready?!"

"Yes Daddy."

"Mmmm! Uhhh!" He releases and so do I.

His sweat drops down to the sheets.
He lays down next to me and kisses me.

"You're only mine."

"I'm only yours." I knot with his hair.

"I love you Daddy." I whisper.

He's already fast asleep and I smile. But my vagina hurts really badly now. Like REALLY bad. What a thruster.

I end up playing with his hair for a few more minutes and go to sleep.

__________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this sucked. Haha. Ok well hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for over 8K reads OH MY GEE!!!