Chapter 18

*Cam's POV*

I just got a text from Y/N saying that she'll be here in 5 minutes. I had told everyone to hide, and they really did hide.

I turned off the lights and I had gotten another text.

***
Here -Y/N

Great. Come inside. -Cam
***

"Ok everyone be quiet!"
The doors opened and I heard heels clicking.

"Hel-"

"SURPRISE!!!" Y/N had the biggest grin on her face from ear to ear. Her smile is so beautiful.

"Oh my god! I don't know what to say! Thank you all!" She blushed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and everyone yelled happy birthday, but I whispered it in her ear.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun. Especially after this party." I blew in her ear.

*Your POV*

When Cam said that in my ear, I knew what he meant. He walked past me, licked across his teeth, and winked at me.

I stood there frozen. I should move around, and work the stiffness from my limbs. But instead I stand. I stare out into space. What is he going to do to me?

***

***

Cameron was drunk and whenever he's drunk, he first gets all weird, funny, crazy. Stage 2: he gets really tired. Stage 3: he gets horny, sometimes he gets a mad type of horny. Rough.

"Whatchya up to birthday girl!?"

Cameron screamed over the banging music.

I laugh at his terrible dancing.

"What? You wanna dance? Come on!" He grabbed my hand and twirled me. Cam shimmied back and forth, swayed his hips here and there, all in one swift motion.

Cam took my wrist and became tired.
He groans and falls onto me. I grab him, but he's too heavy to pick up. I attempt to make him stand and he's on his feet.

His hand slides down my waist and I shiver at his touch.

"More rest and sex is all a nigga needs." Cameron whispers in your ear, rapping to the song P. Reign.
( it's featuring drake so yeah ;) )

He tugs on your ear a little. Cam kisses your earlobe.

Cameron pulls away and smirks. He walks away, heading towards Nash, Matt, and Shawn.

I go up to Mahogany who's dancing.

"Hey!" She yells.

"Hi." I mouth.

I dance along with her.

Unexpectedly, some drunk dude grabs my hips and grinds on you. You get scared and pull away.

From the corner of my eye, Cameron was standing. His hands balled up into fists, knuckles turning white, and his jaw clenched.

He stomps forward and pushes me back.

"What the fuck?!" He screams at the guy.

"Cam don't start a scene!" I pull his arm away from him punching the man as he flinches back.

He runs away and Cam looks towards me.

"You slut!" Cam overreacts and I flinch.
He tugs my wrist and takes me to a room and he locks the door.
He pushes me against the bed aggressively.

"Camer-" He cuts me off by kissing me roughly. His tongue explores my mouth and he slaps my ass.

I whimper in his mouth.

"You're gonna listen to me. Okay?"
I nod really quickly.

"Here are the rules. You call me daddy." He smirks, traces his steps back and forth, and continues. "Don't moan unless I tell you too. Don't touch your self. Only I get to touch you. You can only cum if I tell you to. Lastly, you have to listen to everything I say. If you don't, you get punished. Is that clear?" He looks back at me.

"Yes." I say.

"Okay. Now take off your clothes." I take off your clothes, shaking a bit. I could feel his stare on me as I took them off.

"Mmm." He licks his lips.

He tugs off his shirt. Cam jumps on me and takes off my bra.

He cups my breasts then harshly sucks them, pulling my nipples.

"Uhh." He slaps my ass. "No moaning." He looks me in the eyes dead serious.
I nod worried.

"Good." He smirks.

He pulls off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I'm in my panties.

He kisses my inner thighs.

"Cameron stop being a tease." He slaps my ass again. He's going to leave a lot of marks.

"What's my name?" He rips my panties off and kneads his eyebrows at me.

"Ca-Daddy." I think again.

"What?" He sucks and licks me hard in all the right places.

"Daddy!" I arch my back and scream.

"Moan my name." He blows in my clit.

"Uhh fuck! Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" I made another mistake.

"I never told you to cum!" He marks my lower left cheek.

"Ahh!" I squel.

__________________________

I'll stop here ;) Also guys thank you all so much for almost 7K reads!! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3