Chapter 7

We kept on making out and had a tight grip of my ass. Add one point he would squeeze it.

He backed up and sat on the bed. My legs rested on it.

He placed his lips on the crook of my neck and started to kiss it. He sucked my sweet spot and I moaned.

The things this boy does to me.

His left hand squeezed my left breast as the other hand slithered down my side.

He detached his lips from my neck and I pushed him on the bed.

I slowly grinded on his member, trying to tease him. I could feel him getting harder.

"Let me fuck you!" He yelled.

I slipped off my panties. He licked across his teeth.

He slowly inserted in me. I felt sensation. Pleasure. But burns. Pain.

I bobbed up and down.

"Mmmm." I enjoyed.

His ballsacks slapped against the skin of my ass as I picked up the speed.

He enjoyed his view and squeezed my breasts.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"Ooh yea! Shit!" I cursed.

I slowly went out before he cummed in me.

He stood up and I kneeled.

He pumped his dick and a white, gooey, sticky, liquid came out and into my mouth.

"Uhhh." He groaned.

I licked my lips, taking the cream of it.

I swallowed the yummy goodness and showed him. He always gets turned on when I do that.

I sucked his dick for a while.

I stood up and bent down, grabbing my clothes, and showing ass.

Cameron smirked.

Cameron layed on the bed. I layed with him.

I pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too." I said in response to what he said earlier.

***get dressed and leave***

We got in Cameron's car and left.

Our moments in there were fantastic.

But I don't use him for sex. That's just sad. I love him for him. I love his personality, his laughs, smiles, but I mean looks do matter sometimes. I'm just saying I love him, inside and out. Even if he can be super annoying and stupid sometimes. xxx

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was too short and all. BUT OMG I ALMOST HAVE 1K VIEWS!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS xoxo