Chapter 21

I pulled the blanket over my head as one of the vampires popped onto the screen. I whimpered. Cameron chuckled at my behavior.

"What's so funny?" I kneaded my eyebrows innocently.

"Nothing. You're just so cute." He grins. I scrunch up my nose, and he pokes the tip of it.

I maintained my focus towards the screen.

The blanket got pulled over someone else's head. I looked at Matt.

"Sissy." I giggled silently.

"Hey! I'm not s-scared. I'm just cold." Matt lies. I smile at how cute he was. He was one of my closest friends.

***

***

*Matt's POV*

At almost 3/4 of the movie Y/N had fallen asleep. She was all snuzzled up in Cameron. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. There was one problem. Cameron. I wanted to be the one to hold her. Comfort her. Protect her. I get jealous easily when Cam and Y/N act like the perfect couple, but I can't take Y/N from Cam. He's my best friend, and he would hate me forever.

"Urgh." Y/N groaned and rolled over to my side. She layed her head on my shoulder. I looked over at Cameron, who was asleep. I guess if Cam wasn't looking...I could get closer with Y/N.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She snuggled closer to me. I smiled down at Y/N. This was actually happening. It felt so wrong, but at the same time; felt so right. Why can't it be like this all the time?

***

***

*Your POV*

My eyes peeked out. It was dark in the room. I took my phone from the right side of me. I realized Cam was next to it. I thought I was in his arms...

I looked up to see Matt passed out with his arms around me. I quickly freaked out...but mentally.

'How did I get here?'

'Does Matt know?

'Does CAMERON know?'

'He's gonna get so pissed. He'll beat up Matt and then punish me...in a certain way...If Cam ever finds out he'll be so angry.'

All these thoughts were running through my mind.

I slowly unwrapped his arms from my body, trying not to wake him up.

He started to groan and slightly roll over. Then, his eyes fluttered open. Just my luck...
_____________________________
You guys are really impatient when it comes to updates😂

But thank you for the support I love you guys so much ☺️💘