Chapter 16

*Few weeks later*
*Your POV*
***

***

~doorbell rings~

"Trick or Treat!" The kids greeted.

"Cool costumes!" I said.

I gave the kids candy, and said Happy Halloween as they said it back.

I closed the door and turned around.

"AHHH!" I screamed and had dropped the bowl.

"Cameron!" I yelled at him as he laughed hysterically. I slapped his chest.

"Oh come on! It's halloween!" He teased.

"It's not funny." I pouted.

He pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry. My costume isn't even that scary." He snickers.

I ignored him and walked away.

Cam picked me up from behind and I laughed.

"Put me down Cam!" I demanded, laughing.

"Accept my apology first!"

"No!" I laughed.

"Ok. Fine with me!" He smirked.

He took me to the couch and started tickling me. I was very ticklish.

"Ca- *laughs* stop it! *laughs* OK OK I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY!" I nearly scream.

He stops tickling me.

"Good." He smirked and poked my boob.

"What was that?" I giggle.

"Just felt like it." He shrugged and chuckled.

~doorbell rings~

"Trick or treat!"

***

***

The bowl was almost empty. Wow. That was fast. I check the time to see it was 9:43.

I decided to rest a bit. I laid my head on the chair's arm.

In a snap of two fingers; I fell asleep.

*Cam's POV*

Y/N fell asleep which left me in charge. I didn't want to wake her up because she looked so peaceful.

There were still trick-or-treaters out and some were getting close to
our door.

~doorbell rings~

I grabbed the bowl and opened the door to see teenagers.

"Trick or Treat." The boys said in a low, raspy voice as the girls cheered.

"How old are you all?" I asked as I put candy into each one of their bags.

"Youngest is 17. Oldest is 20." One explained.

"Cool." I saw one girl eyeing me. She must've thought I was attractive; I smirked.

"Ok well Happy Halloween guys." They all said the same back and before I closed the door the girls babbled about how hot I was. I chuckled.

There was a few more candy left so I decided to give extra candy to the other kids to come.

~doorbell rings~

"Trick Or Treat!" I see 3 most adorable children standing at my door.

One was a Elsa from frozen, one was around 2 years old and the Cat in the Hat; which I thought was the cutest, and the other was Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.

"Awww." I smiled. "Here you go. And I'll give you extra." I gave them all the candy and placed the bowl down.

"Thank you. Happy Halloween!" You could hear excitement in their voices.

"Happy Halloween." I smiled.

I closed the door and sighed. I flickered the light switch and they turned off. I fell asleep right next to Y/N as her head was snuggled into my head. I planted a small kiss on her head before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

__________________________

Hey guys! I know this was a boring chapter, but how was your guys's Halloween! Happy late Halloween!