retro night • woosan (ateez) PART TWO🐩

Theme: San and Wooyoung go to the same high school in the eighties where homosexuals are considered "sick". ANGST AND FLUFF!!

**His lips are on mine and mine are on his. This isn't real, this has to be a dream; I have had dreams like these though so it's not a surprise. Dream or not, a kiss is a kiss. And his kiss was by far the best I've ever had.

I couldn't get enough of San; his scent, his body, his lips- all reminding me of heaven. The way he moved me on his lap in one quick motion. Him sitting on his bed and me on top of his form. My bottom pressed against his lower half and I have never felt something so big in my life.

"S-San," I said once he pulled away from my lips, pressing his forehead on mine. The harsh breathes we took in caused the atmosphere to be tense with lust.

He smirked with his eyes still sealed shut as if he was trying to let the moment last forever. When San opened his chocolate eyes, he started into my soul with all his might. "You're adorable, you know that, Wooyoungie?"

Tears surfaced in my eyes for a reason I'm not too sure on. Maybe it's because no one has ever said that to me. Every time people find out I'm gay, they never talk to me again or they tell others and then I get harassed. It's never been "you're adorable" or-

"I really like you, Wooyoung," San said as his lips reconnected with mine. The words I wanted to say disappeared almost instantly as our soft mouths touched. A tear slipped from my eyes when the make-out session was filled to the brim with more lust and passion. San pulled away again. "Do you like me?"

I couldn't answer for the life of me; I couldn't explain anything except how unworthy I am. The first thing that popped into my head was that I infected San with my disease. My terrible disease that causes people to like the same sex. It's what my father tells me and what the school teaches. That I need help and shock therapy to correct my terrible sins.

"Wooyoung?" San's hand on my cheek brought me back to the reality. I was still on the boy's lap, and his hands were now gripping my hips. "Talk to me." San told me to, so I did.

"Why would you like me? I'm a boy. Boys aren't supposed to like boys. It's what everyone says," I said looking down at San's plain white shirt sprawled on his tender chest. I played with the material on his denim jacket as I said my last few words. "It's what my father says."

San took one hand from off my hip and brought it back to my cheek. His eyes met mine once again. "I like you," he said again not even acknowledging my previous sentence. That made me upset. I huffed as I removed his hand from my face. "I'm sorry I infected you. I'm sure if you just date some girl, you'll be back to normal."

His eyes got wider at my words. I didn't understand what was going through his mind. Before I could say any more, San interrupted me quickly. "You're not sick to be who you are. You can like boys if you want to like boys. You don't need to be fixed, society needs to be fixed, Wooyoung."

I gulped at the boy in front of me. He couldn't mean it, it's just the disease talking. A girl, he needed a girl. I went to get up from San's lap, but he wouldn't let me move. He hands squeezed my waist and pressed me into him further. "Don't leave. Listen to me. Society needs the fixing, okay. Please tell me you like me back. Don't care about what others will think, we can keep it a secret if it means that much to you, just tell me what you think. Do you like me back, Wooyoungie?"

I couldn't lie to him, he meant everything to me. He made me feel special in this first day we actually some what talked. I realized then that we both liked each other from a far, and that we'd be seeing a lot of each other from now on as I said these last words.

"Yes, San. I like you back."