pet peeve • nakamoto yuta (nct) ❌

Theme: Yuta absolutely hates it when you call him 'Bro' or 'Bruh'. Sometimes it slips out of your mouth but other times you do it for his attention. Or even sometimes you just want to piss him off. Malereader!

**Pet peeves can make or break a person depending on the thing that aggravates them. For your long time boyfriend, that thing that pissed him off the most was when you called him bro. It wasn't that he hated anyone calling him that; he just hated when you called him that. To Yuta, bro was a term of endearment to friends—your friends. He didn't want to be labeled as a friend when he worked so hard to be more than that with you.

It all started in middle school when you transferred to Japan for the rest of the school year. Yuta realized you were friends with a lot of his friends and could speak Japanese perfectly. The only thing in the language that you couldn't fully understand were the honorifics for they weren't in the English language. You didn't know what to call everyone so Daichi, the class president, who spoke perfect English, told you to call everyone bro. He made sure to let everyone know that you were a foreigner instead of teaching you the proper way to address people in Japan.

Every chance you got, you called all the guys bro when talking to them. They all found you cute, mostly because of your already cute persona and looks, but Yuta hated it. He told you the right way to talk, using the elder's last name when addressing them, but you still managed to slip up every once in awhile. It got better when Yuta asked you to be his significant other the first year of high school. You didn't mess up as much until you both started having sex.

Pissing Yuta off was the best way to have sex in your opinion. Yes, angry hot sex was Yuta's specialty. He went off on you and somehow you loved the feeling of making him angry. It was powerful in the most sexiest way seeing your boyfriend pissed off.

Now in college, you both have not stopped dating, and the sex has not stopped being phenomenal. You have learned by pranking your boyfriend you can share the most amazing sex of the day. Today is no different from that since you are pranking him by calling him the thing he hates the most. Learning to slip it into every sentence, you carefully construct your perfect prank, which makes Yuta more and more pissed at you.

"Get up, bro!" Yuta's eyes fly open from his comfortable position on the couch. His head slowly turns to see you looking straight at him. He quite dramatically turns to look over the couch into the hallway to see if you were talking to Casper, but the friendly ghost is no where to be seen. It's understandable as to why Yuta would look since you haven't called him that in a couple years.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

His eyes are slanted and his usual sleepy smile has dispersed into nothing. In comparison to when he arrived from his lecture, his eyes aren't droopy or tired like before. He looks irritated, and you almost blow your cover by laughing.

"You, bro."

"Don't call me that."

Yuta is standing now and his hazing eyes are dark and mysterious much like when you first met him. His slim figure is standoffish and you are curious as to what his reaction is going to be when you do it again. So with a cross of your arms over you chest and your chin held high, you say "what are you going to do about it..., bro".

You feel a sharp pain in your backbone which causes your eyes to shut tightly. You whine out at the feeling and peek to see what happened. Yuta is in front of you with his knee pushed between your legs and hand pushed against the wall. His fingers are spread out over the paint and the veins in his arm is becoming more prominent the angrier he gets.

"I'm not your bro," his lips move so slowly as the words sound achingly sexy on his tongue. You want so badly to stop the prank right then and there but teasing your boyfriend is just too fun. So you continue calling him bro in the specific way he hates.

"Yuta, you are my bro," you say against his earlobe causing him to tense even further. As his breathing becomes irregular from his anger, you slip out of the barrier he has caught you in. Moving out of the hallway, you walk back to your shared bedroom with Yuta hot on your tail. His feet making as much noise as possible as he stomps behind you, reminding you of a toddler.

"Oh, I'm your bro? I guess all your bros do this then." Yuta's fingers wrap around the boney part of your wrist as he throws you on the bed. You are not really sure how to react as your body bounces on the bed twice before settling to watch Yuta climb over you. And then it's happening: He is ripping your shirt down the middle and watching your pecks bust out of the material. His honey lips come up to suckle on the sweetness of your buds. Your  erect nipple standing at attention seeking the smooth yet bumpy texture of Yuta's tongue. With a few flicks of the muscle over your sensitive teats, you buck up to gain some form of friction between your pants and Yuta's. "All your bros must treat you like a cumslut, hm?"

Nodding your head and yelping when you feel Yuta's teeth nip at your skin, you feel the most flustered you have in a while. With all the hectic hours of school and work, Yuta and you have gotten no alone time, being too tired and all when you both get free time.

In between breaths, Yuta's veiny hands drag along your bare skin until he reaches your neck. He smirks at the bob of your Adams apple hitting the side of his hand. Squeezing around your necks slightly, Yuta breathes out in arousal at the way you look.

Before you know it, you are flipped over, ass up in the air, and head in the pillow screaming Yuta's name over again. His thick cock bustling in and out over your hole, stretching you beyond your limits. Skin slapping against skin is heard throughout the entire apartment as Yuta grips the juicy part of your ass. As he watches it jiggly with the impact of his powerful thrusts, his fingers pull you back with the movements. You can feel him in your stomach and tears of pleasure soak the pillow under your head.

"Am I your bro?" Yuta pounds into you harder when you don't answer right away; and when you reply with a yes, he pushes your face into the pillow more until you can't breathe with his hips digging into you faster. "Wrong answer, sweetheart."

The feeling of Yuta's balls slapping against yours is something else entirely. It's thrilling and pleasureful, yet it's still not enough. You have seen Yuta extremely angry when pounding you from behind and this cannot even match up to that. Maybe if you call him bro one more time it will push him too far but you want to feel it.

"Is that all you got, bro?"

Yuta's movements cease for a split second before he beats into you like it's his only purpose in the world. Spit and lube combining to make sexy, wet sounds throughout the bedroom as your boyfriend makes you his bitch. You moan louder and louder until your voice cracks at the amount of times you have repeated the same sounds.

"Am I still your fucking bro, Y/N?" He slaps your ass and watches as a pigmented copy of his handprint forms on the swell of the cheek. He smirks to himself as he soaks up all the sounds you are letting escape your mouth. At a certain stroke, you moan even louder than before so Yuta hits that spot over again. "What do you call me, and if you say bro I'll make you regret it."

"B-Baby!"

"Can't hear you!" Yuta shouts as his fingers grip the base of your cock. He jerks you off until you start thrusting down. Letting you thrust into the pillow, Yuta follows your speed only thrusting into your ass. As he approaches his high, he grabs your cock again. He comes into the depth of you stretched out hole and you onto his hand. You mutter out another "baby" as you fall into the bed with exhaustion.

Yuta presses his fingers together as he watches the white substance stick to the digits. With his other hand, he squeezes you chin and moves your head to watch him. Sticking his coated fingers in his mouth, he sucks the cum off before reaching down to kiss your lips.

"You're mine; you're not my bro. You're not my bruh. You are mine. Got it?"