five // sick days

it was the next day and i was still worried about ella. why do i always worry too much? i wish my brain was just calm. i decided to call ella. it's so weird, because we never text each other. i much rather hear her voice though. her cute raspy voice.

michael: hello ella.

ella: hello michael.

she sounded really sick and weak.

michael: you sound like death. how are you?

ella: wow, thanks. haha. i'm miserable. sore throat, stuffed nose, pounding headache.

michael: i wish i was there to take care of you. oh god, i hope that didn't sound weird. i'm sorry.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

ella: no, no. it's okay, because i wish you were here too.

michael:  i think you should drink some green tea, because it helps really well with illnesses.

ella: i'm sitting here right now with some green tea. you read my mind. 

tea heals the soul.

michael: i bet you still look pretty, even while you're sick.

ella: you've never seen me before, and i'm not pretty either way.

michael: you're probably stunning, ella. it's also not always about how you look on the outside.

ella: the bags under my eyes are so dark and ugly. 

michael: i bet the bags under your eyes are very cute. just like you.

ella: michael...

michael: ella...

ella: i really like talking to you. it makes me happy that you try to make me smile and i hope i can make you smile too. 

a feeling of happiness mixed with nervousness rushed through my body, and all i wanted to do was see her in person.

michael: i really like talking to you, and i probably like it more than you do. you also always make me smile.

ella: not possible.

michael: yes possible.

she giggled. her small cute giggle that could just light up a room.

ella: i'm still not pretty.

michael: you're right. you're beautiful, not just "pretty".

ella: thank you, but like i said you don't know what i look like.

michael: send a picture of your pretty face. maybe a nude? 

ella: very funny, and no you will just have to guess what i look like. plus i like talking you over the phone, instead of text. talking on the phone and hearing what the other person on the other end of the line is saying is what i like.

she likes talking to me, and that makes me feel nervous. in a good way.

michael: i wish i could talk to you for hours and hours and hours, but i would probably fall asleep from being extremely tired.

ella: i would still stay on the phone with you, probably asleep as well.

michael: i like to sleep, but i don't sleep very much. insomnia.

ella: insomnia is the worst, and like when you're so tired but you can't fall asleep or you wake up 5 times in the night.

she understands me, and it makes me feel less lonely.

michael: you just explained my whole entire life.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

HOLY SHIT ALMOST 100 READS YOU GUYS ARE MY FUCKING CINNAMON APPLES BUT THIS UPDATE MAKES ME DJFRJIRGJFHCCJE michael's character is so sweet i cry and i promise things will get less dEPRESSING OK ILY ALL BYE