eight // mental illness

HI FRIENDS DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS UPDATE BC ILY :-)))))

what did ella mean by "was calum a real person?" calum was a real person, but he just had to leave me.

ella: michael, did calum help you?

michael: calum helped me a lot. the doctors that my parents took me to didn't do anything. they gave me medicine, but calum told me that the medicine was poison.

ella: m-michael, i don't know how to say this, but i think you're schizophrenic.

michael: what the fuck?

i felt terrible for cussing at ella, but what? i think i remember my doctors telling me something about schizophrenia, but calum told me not to believe them.

ella: calum was apart of your imagination, michael. your disorder created him. you saw him, but he wasn't actually there. that's why people would look at you weird.

michael: calum was real! CALUM WAS A REAL PERSON! HE LEFT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!

ella: you have medicine, right?

michael: yes, and i started to actually take it.

ella: exactly. that's why calum is gone, because you started taking your medicine.

michael: i'm so confused, i'm fine.

ella: most people with schizophrenia don't realize that they have it. michael, you can't help it.

michael: i just thought i was depressed, i'm not "schizophrenic."

ella: you don't have to believe it if you don't want to.

michael: if i am schizophrenic, then why do you still want to be nice to me?

ella: just because you have a mental illness doesn't make you any less of a person, i still like you.

michael: i don't want to believe it, but half of me does believe it. i think i always knew that i was, but calum told me not to believe anything that anyone said to me except him.

ella: well, calum is gone now. you need to make decisions for yourself.

michael: are you like calum? will you disappear?

ella: michael, i'm a real person. i won't leave you.

michael: that's what calum said, but then he left me.

ella: just take your medicine, and you will be fine. do you go to therapy?

michael: no, and i never will. you're my therapy.

ella was my therapy. she just told me that i was schizophrenic, but she was so nice about it, and doesn't judge me for it.

ella: you're my therapy too.

michael: how did you know that i was schizophrenic?

ella: my uncle has it, and by the way you were talking it sounded like him. he always talked about people and how they just randomly disappeared.

michael: i wish that i was normal.

ella: normal people scare me.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

hi it's me again dO YOU HATE ME ??? i hope not bc ily guys very much and all the comments and votes make me so happy ok anyways yes i made michael have a serious mental disorder and yes i know everyone in stories makes michael schizophrenic but whatever aw he's so cute 

speaking of michael i mISSED HIS LIVESTREAM AND IM ANGRY GRHUFDIFVNRGJ ok bye ily and hmu bitches ! ;D

twitter; teeshirtmgc

vine; allison shut tf up

instagram; omfgallison