six // favorite things

michael: favorite tv show?

ella: american horror story, it's so good.

why am i not married to this girl?

michael: AMERICAN HORROR STORY IS MY FAVORITE AND I NOW OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!

ella: violet and tate's relationship from the first season still makes me emotional.

she's my violet.

michael: i may or may not of cried way more than i should have at the end of murder house.

ella: aw, it's sweet that you cried. you're in touch with your feelings, and that makes me happy.

michael: tate was criminally insane, but when he was with violet it was like everything bad in his head faded away. i feel like tate.

ella: why do you feel like him?

michael: i don't know. i just feel crazy most of the time, but when i'm talking to you i feel normal. 

i really like ella, but we don't know each other that much. i wish i already knew her before.

ella: aw, you're making me blush. i feel the same way though. i'm not the happiest girl, but when i hear your voice i feel happiness. actual happiness.

michael: hi, i'm tate. i'm dead. wanna hook up?

ella: way to ruin a cute moment!

michael: i'm sorry, but i had to say it. anyways, what's your favorite band?

ella: i really like all time low, mayday parade, fall out boy, paramore. bands like that.

michael: you're not into the heavy stuff?

ella: i'm guessing that you are? haha.

michael: no, i like the kind of bands that you said. i was just wondering.

ella: michael, why are you so nice to me?

michael: ella, why are you so nice to me?

ella: i asked you first.

michael: i asked you second.

ella: i'm nice you, because you're really nice to me and funny. i like you.

my stomach started doing backflips. i didn't know that i could feel this way about someone that i barely know.

michael: i'm nice to you, because you treat me like a human. not some depressed weirdo. i like you too.

ella: so, we like each other?

michael: i guess so.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

IWDHHTH D YES I COMPARED THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO TATE AND VIOLET'S FROM AHS it makes me really emotional and i kinda teared up while writing this but hey they admitted their feeling to eachother yay ok i'll try and update soon goodbye friends i am gone ily