epilogue

it's been a year since i last spoke to ella, and it's pretty clear what happened to her. her life was completely taken from her in an instant. that could of been me a year ago, that night i was laying in the bathroom. i cut myself deep that night. i almost let calum drive me completely insane.

surprisingly it's not like that anymore. ella kept her promise. i'm happy. i'm not completely fixed, but i'm getting better. i got a boost on my medicine, and i regularly go to therapy. my therapist is a sweet lady, and she listens to me. i like expressing how i feel, and not keeping it all stored inside.

i'm currently put into a class for people with schizophrenia, so i can learn people skills, how to live own your own, and how to get a job. i met a lot of new people in there, and that's surprising. before i wouldn't talk to anybody and just keep my distance, but now i do talk to people. that's how i met my now girlfriend jane.

i love jane so much, but nobody could compare to the person ella was. i miss her everyday, but i know she's not suffering anymore. if she's happy then i'm happy.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

guys i love you so much i had a lot of fun writing this story and seeing your cute comments all the votes and comments meant so so so much to me and i hope you all loved this story i'm really proud of it ; i might write something in the future idk i need some inspiration ( suggest ideas for a new story if ya want) but anyways i love you guys and stay beautiful : )

twitter; teeshirtmgc

instagram; omfgallison

vine; allison shut tf up