viii. Bad guy (3)

Reference: none

Character: Demon! Dean

Part 3

-------------------------------

Then:

"I'm a demon" Dean smirked, blinking as the onyx darkness covered his emerald orbs.

All that without him knowing that a curious y/h/c haired woman was watching the whole scene with wide eyes.

Now:

"You have no idea what you got yourself into, do you? None" Dean asked as a wicked smirk grew on his face, black eyes staring at Derek and terrifying him.

Derek was wordless, frozen in his spot, pinned against the wall, his heart beating frantically in his chest in horror of what might come next.

"I thought I have made myself clear from the first time, but seems to me like I have to teach you another lesson" the demon continued, tightening his grip on Derek's neck and making it hard for him to breathe.

"Let me go" he chocked out while he was struggling, trying to move away, trying to find a way to run but it was useless. The demon in front of him was stone cold, his face neutral and somehow, in the darkness of his eyes, it looked like he enjoyed seeing his victim so weak and helpless, seeing him fight for his breath.

You were watching everything from behind the corner, shielding yourself in a combination of fear, confusion, astonishment and wonder.

Dean, the man you thought was just a normal man, the man you talked to, laughed with and fallen in love with was a demon.

An actual real demon.

You couldn't even believe it, a demon was in your store, talked to you, made you fall in love and you didn't even have the slightest idea of what he really was.

Hundred of questions ran trough your mind at the moment, many unsolved things and realizations, but you ignored them, watching the scene in front of your eyes.

"I told you to stay away from her, and you didn't listen. You know, killing you doesn't bother me... at all" he continued as his victim kept struggling against his bone crushing grip.

"I said... let me go!" Derek said with the last bits of power he had as he took a knife and swung it at Dean's face, making a cut across his cheek.

You gasped, your eyes going wide as you looked at the two men fighting.

Dean hissed in pain and growled angrily, giving Derek the chance to kick him roughly in the chest, making him stumble back and fall on his knee as Derek continued his attack on him, punching and kicking him.

"Dean!" you found yourself calling his name absentmindedly, out of fear and shock as you inched closer.

That caused both men to stop and turn to look at you, and Dean quickly took the chance to knock Derek out with his gun, standing up quickly and grabbing his shirt, pinning him on the ground and punching the hell out of him.

"Dean, stop!" you shouted as you walked in the alley, holding your bag tightly as you watched him punch Derek again and again, harder and harder without any sign of stopping, without mercy.

He delivered one more punch, leaving Derek a bloody mess on the ground, glaring at him darkly before standing up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he walked closer towards you, his steps fast but not threatening, more of a concerned anger in his demeanor, but it was still intimidating, he was a demon after all.

"I-- I heard something and I wanted to see-" you began, taking a few steps back

"You shouldn't have. Go home Y/N. It's late" the demon spoke calmly, coldly as his eyes blinked back to the forest green you came to love, and he turned around to leave.

"No" you said sternly, shaking your head as you took a step forward. You had questions that needed an answer, and at least he owned you that. Even if you'd never see him again after that.

"No?" Dean repeated as he turned to look at you, his eyebrows raised and eyes squinted.

"No" you said once again as you looked at him intently, "I need answers. I want to know what the hell is happening" you argued as he turned to face you, walking closer towards you again.

"What do you even want to know?" he hummed as he folded his arms across his broad chest, his green eyes melting you inside.

"What was that? And how did you know Derek was after me? Who are you, really?" you spoke firmly as he tilted his head, a small smirk making its way on his handsome face.

"Call me your guardian demon" he winked and put his hands in his pockets, that smirk making you want to punch and kiss him at the same time.

"Do I look like I'm joking, Dean?" you scoffed, folding your arms in front of your chest as well.

"What? You wanna know why the demon came and saved you? Why I had my eyes on you all this god damn time? Why I killed every single thing that wanted to hurt you?" he asked harshly as his eyes turned black and he came ever closer to you, his jaw tightened, making the muscles in his neck show.

You slowly backed away as he inched closer, every single step he took closer to you, you took one back, the exchange driving you closer to the brick wall behind you. You were one step away from it, when he placed his arms on both your sides, trapping you there as his strong and intoxicating scent invaded your senses.

"Truth is, I have no idea. I don't know how and why, but it happened. And you might as well be grateful, that bag of dicks wanted to kill you" he spoke calmly, but hatred towards Derek was still there.

"I could've handled myself"

"You didn't even know he was after you, air head" he chuckled as he continued to smirk darkly, somehow seductively at you.

"So?"

"So? You could at least say thank you"

"And you could at least explain everything to me!" you raised your voice angrily as you glared at him.

His face never changed at your shout, looking down at you with the same countenance, instead, he leaned down and kissed you roughly, knocking the air out of your lungs and pushing you against the wall.

It took you a few seconds to realize what was happening, but when you came back to your senses, you kissed him back, melting in the intoxicating and malicious feeling of his lips on yours. His arm reached out to sneak around your waist and pull you against his chest as the other one was pressing both of you to the wall still.

It felt like forever and a mere seconds at the same time, and when he finally pulled back, you were a breathless mess under him, clutching his red shirt in your hands.

He looked down at you, letting out a deep breath and licking his lips, wanting to lean down to kiss you again.

"You need to get away from me" he said as his eyes became the beautiful green again, and he quickly took off his burgundy flannel, putting it over your shoulders before turning away and disappearing into the shadows.

<-------------------------------------->

A/N: To be continued.

Tagging my hoe Abhip_Stark cuz we both love this baddie *cough* daddy *cough*

What would you guys say about a Michael! Dean x reader thingy?

-Liv