*Iv been running around in circles in my mind

19 July 2017
Sam paced back and forth from the door of the bedroom. He was tightly clenching the ring box in his left hand, and his phone in the other.
For the first time in his life he was truly scared, he had dealt with monsters all his life, but never had he been faced with something as terrifying as real commitment. Ring her. Just ring her you idiot.
He dialled Eileen's number and put the phone to his ear.
"Yeha?"
"Can you come to our bedroom?"
"What's this about Bean?"
"Just come..... Please"
Eileen hung up he phone and a few seconds later Sam heard a familiar foot tread heading towards his door.
Eileen swung open the door and stepped inside.
Sam turned the music on and pulled Eileen to him. Their bodies were pressed together lightly as he began to sway.
"You know I'm still getting used to being able to hear. I really love music." She whispered into his ear.
Sam chuckled lightly and spun Eileen around gracefully.
They went on like this for quite some time, until finally, the song drew to an end. As the last few bars played, Sam dipped Eileen down and leant over her. Their lips met softly and they both smiled into the kiss.
"I love you Eileen....." he said when the song, and the kissing, had finished. "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
She gasped as he slid down onto one knee and opened the ring box before her.
He didn't even have time to get the words out before she leapt on him.
"YES!!! YES OF COURSE!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 July 2017
The next morning, Sam took Eileen out for a drive. He had persuaded Dean to let him take the Impala after a lot of grovelling.
They stopped at a lake.
Eileen looked around with wonder, as if she had never been outdoors.
It was the first time she had left the bunker since her hearing however, so everything might as well have been brand new to her.
A lonesome tear rolled down her face, but she was not sad.
"I can hear them Sam" she said softly.
"I can hear the birds. God they are as beautiful as I imagined they would sound" she said as she spun in a circle, joyful of her new experience, and dropped down on the grass bank.
"I thought you might want to hear all the things that you have missed out on" Sam smiled.
"It's lovely." She gleamed back at him and he sat down next to her. Eileen leant her body against Sam's and breathed in his scent.
"The sound of rushing water calming." She stated.
"I know" Sam laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well we have an hour or two" Cas winked at Dean.
"Oh and what did you have in mind?" He said huskily.
Cas got out of his seat and pushed Dean onto the sofa.
"Well..." He trailed a finger down Dean's throat and collarbone. "I was watching a film yesterday... It was called fifty shades of grey"
"Oh, Cas you naughty boy" He laughed, his erection slowly growing as he thought about what the next hour might have in store.
"I'll take that as a yes" Cas smirked and placed a gentle kiss on Dean's lips, before grabbing his hand and heading toward their bedroom.
(Jack was on a day trip with the girls)
When they reached the room, Cas threw the door open and pushed Dean inside. He slammed it shut behind them and bolted it.
"What's that for?"
"Incase you get any ideas"
"About leaving? I doubt it"
"How much do you wanna bet?"
"You think I can't stand it?"
"I think you'll be screaming for mercy!" Cas' eyes flashed with something that actually sent a shiver down Dean's spine, confidence.
What the hell was he planning?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I had better check what Dean is up to" Sam smiled.
"What if he's...... Busy" Eileen tried to say subtley.
"Then he won't answer the phone."
Sam pulled out his phone and dialled Dean's number. It rang three times, then.......
"Fuck!! CAS!!! Aaaahh... CAS MORE!HARD-"
Sam smashed his thumb against the hang up button before he could hear anymore. He looked shakily over to Eileen and forced a smile. "Didn't answer" He said simply.
"Yeah he did. What did you hear?" She laughed hysterically.
"Seriously. You don't want to know!!"
"Oh I really do" She said lifting her eyebrows.
"Let's just say... I don't think he meant to press accept.... He was definitely' busy' and it sounded intense. Like REALLY intense."
Eileen didn't reply, she just fell back in a fit of laughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready Dean?"
"God this is terrifying. YES!" He grinned.
Cas slipped the blindfold over Dean's eyes and pushed him onto the bed.
"Arms up"
Dean obeyed and Cas handcuffed his wrists to the bed frame.
Cas ran his hands slowly and lightly down Dean's chest, sending shivers all down his body, and played with the hem of Dean's boxers.
He then grabbed them tightly and yanked them off, earning a gasp from Dean.
"Spread Your Legs.... Please"
Dean smiled and did as he was told. Cas strapped his ankles to the bed frame aswell. Dean was left in a starfish on his bed, completely oblivious to Cas' plans but very turned on none the less.
"Cas.." Dean breathed, wanting Cas to touch him, kiss him, anything.
Suddenly soft lips met his and their tongues danced for dominance, when Cas won he felt a hand travel achingly slowly down to his crotch. His skin tingled at the contact and he moaned into the kiss as Cas' hand wrapped around his erection. He pumped his hand up and down, slowly at first but getting faster, and Dean broke the kiss to breath and throw his head back. Cas soon caught Dean's lips again and quickened his movements.
Dean could feel the heat pooling in his stomach, his body was shuddering and then Cas let go. All contact was broken and Dean heard shuffling- he presumed it was Cas undressing.
He waited patiently, as hard as it was, until Cas joined him on the bed and kissed him gently.
"That was nothing" Dean cockily mocked.
"Barely even a warm up!" Cas laughed confidently.
"Fine. I'm not scared."
"You should be Dean Winchester. You should be."
Dean smirked and was about to comment when he felt a sharp pain travel across his inner thigh. A slap. Cas seemed to hesitate, probably thinking he had gone too far, so Dean gave him encouragement.
"I'm sorry sir"
"Speak when spoken to boy" Cas said sexily and slapped Dean lightly again.
Dean moaned at the contact, he enjoyed pain.
Dean nodded to signal that he understood.
Cas leant over him, pressing a feirce kiss to his lips and trailing it down to his nipples. Dean moaned quietly again as Cas swirled his tounge along them.
Cas then carried the kiss back to his lips as he slipped two fingers into Dean.
He gasped at the intrusion but then relaxed and leant into the thrusts.
After Cas had got up to four, and Dean was moaning quite loudly, he pulled out and reached across Dean to the nightstand.
"What are you-" Dean was cut off by another spank, which made Dean groan.
Cas' fingers were replaced by something new.
"Ahhhhh" Dean moaned as Cas turned on a light vibration. Dean's whole body was quivering, he wanted to scream out but muffled his moans as best he could. Cas turned up the level and thrust it a few times.
Then he hovered above Dean's ear and whispered "You gonna give up yet?"
Dean couldn't reply, he couldn't speak at all. He just shook his head violently and carried on moaning.
"Fine. You give me no choice."
Cas cranked up the volume to- what Dean could only presume was- the top level.
Dean's body convulsed, his back arched and his head went back, his vision went dark and he knew what had happened.
Dean's body then flopped down onto the bed, completely lost for words he just stuttered.
"You ready to give up now?"
Dean's eyes widened when he realised this wasn't the end of it, but he shook his head anyway.
Cas undid his ankle restraints and flipped him over. Dean was still exhausted and panting but to stubborn to give in. Cas ripped the blindfold off him and grabbed Dean's thighs, pulling him up to a bent over position.
"Woah."
Cas spanked Dean's ass and snapped. "Did I ask you to say anything?"
"No sir"
"Yet you continue?"
"Sorry. I suppose you'll have to teach me a lesson"
"Damn right" Cas landed another hit on Dean, but I wasn't enough. Dean wanted real pain. No pain no gain.
"Harder" He muttered.
"What was that?!"
"Harder" Dean said a little louder. Cas spanked him again, harder than before and he moaned into the pillow.
Cas new Dean wanted MORE. He lined himself up with Dean and thrust hard and fast.
There was a noise on the bedside table. His phone. Dean smacked the decline button and let out a scream of pleasure as Cas spanked him again.
"Fuck!! Cas!!! Ahhhhhhh CAS MORE!!! HARDER!! PLEASE!!" He yelled.
Cas thrust with all him might, hitting Dean's G-spot each time, and earning loud groans. He felt his own stomach pool with heat just as Dean let out one more yell and came. CAS followed and then layed down on the bed, forgetting about Dean. After a minute of getting their breaths back and muttering 'I love you's Cas released Dean's hands and let him rest while he had a shower.