Chapter 1 - Good Night Minseok Hyung

Just a normal and busy day for EXO. They performed in various music shows even though they are tired, the fans that cheered for them gave them energy. When they are already got to their rooms, they all took shower to freshen up.

Chen's POV

Each room is occupied by two persons and luckily Xiumin and I were roommates. Our room is different from everyone's room because ours is always tidy and clean.

"You can say that Xiumin hyung is a clean freak. But that's just one thing I like from him." Jongdae thought while looking towards Xiumin who was lifelessly lying on the bed.

End if POV

Chen went closer to Xiumin and tapped his shoulder to asked him if he was going to take a shower. Xiumin sat up from the bed scrolling to his phone and just shrugged.

"Okay hyung I'll take shower then." Chen said as he went to the bathroom.

When Xiumin heard the bathroom door close, he immediately laid down his bed and dozed off.

Chen kept on talking about his experiences today. He talked about how happy he is to perform with him and the members, their performances and everything not knowing that Xiumin is already sleeping.

"Hyung?" Chen asked then went out of the room.

"Oh that's why no one is answering me. I prepared him the tub already though…" Chen said while pouting playfully.

Chen walked closer to Xiumin's bed and looked at the boy's face. He looked at Xiumin's eyes which is closed, his nose, his lips, and his cheeks. He tried to fight his self to pinch his hyung's cute cheeks.

Before he went to his bed, he left a small kiss at Xiumin's forehead and said;

"Good night Minseok Hyung." And smiled. He was already tired so he went to his bed and slept.

|EDITED|