Chapter 3 - Rejected?

The two finally went out of their room room. They're both looking downwards and no one tries to talk because of the embarrassing moment earlier. They're walking on a small hallway that adds to the awkwardness.

Chen can't take the awkwardness anymore. 'I'm the one who made this, I'm the one who will fix this.' he thought then spoke, "Hyung, I'm very very very sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to invade your priva-"

Xiumin cut what Jongdae is saying by placing a finger on his lips.

"Shh. It's my fault okay? Don't blame yourself. The stupid me didn't locked up the door in the first place. So the blame is one me." Xiumin said. He realized that his finger is still on top of Chen's lips he can feel it's softness.

Chen blushed because of Xiumin's slight touch on his lips. When they looked at each other, they laughed their asses off because they remembered the scenario.

"Not gonna lie Chen, but you look cute when you're embarrassed." Xiumin teased.

"Y-yah! That's not going to happen anymore! Hmmph." Chen cutely said trying to sound annoyed.

"You're not going to act cute again huh?" Xiumin teased again and in that, Chen stormed off.

"Yah wait for me Cute Jongdae!" Xiumin said then chased Chen.

The hallway is just a few walks but it took them five minutes to walkthrough it.

They already sat at the dining table waiting for the breakfast which is prepared by non other than Kyungsoo. He is the only one who can cook delicious food. When he was out and someone tries to cook, it just taste bland.

"Did you two had a good sleep?" Kyungsoo asked like a mom.

"Yes! We do!" Xiumin and Chen said in unison but Chen don't look at Xiumin.

"Is there something wrong from the both of you?" Suho asked.

"Nothing. Why did you asked?" Chen answered.

"Yeah." Xiumin just agreed.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Lay! Breakfast is ready!" Kyungsoo shouted.

The hungry mens started filling up the seats.

"Kyungsoo… You forgot Kai." Suho said.

"He can manage." Kyungsoo said and sat.

But minutes later, Kai was still no where to be found.

"Sehun, fetch him." Xiumin said.

"Okay…" Sehun grumpily stood up and went for Kai.

When Sehun found Kai sitting in the couch he approached him and oulled him.

"Stand up Kai! Breakfast is ready." Sehun said.

"But Kyungsoo hyung didn't called me." Kai gloomily said.

"Oh come on~ the food is good." Sehun convinced and in that, Kai stood up and went with him. The two didn't realized that they're still holding hands. This thing didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo.

"What took you so long?" Suho asked.

"Kyungsoo hyung didn't called me." Kai pouted while trying to look angry with his eyebrows knitted and lips pouted.

"Is that a big deal?" Kyungsoo sounded annoyed.

"Okay. It's not hyung. If you'll call me ever again, I won't listen!" Kai said.

"Then don't!" Kyungsoo matched Kai's intensity.

"Stop fighting you two." Lay said looking high.