Chapter 8 - Marriage

Chen is so tired, so is the other EXO members because of continuously laughing and playing games. They are happy to see Chen back safely and no scars.

"Chennie aren't you tired?" Xiumin asked while yawning.

"No hyung! I'm dead tired already. We should probably sleep now. But wait! Where am I going to sleep by the way?" Chen asked and for a second, his tired eyes bulged out of it's sockets.

"See that couch? *Pointed at the couch* You can sleep there, it's comfortable don't worry." Xiumin joked trying not to laugh.

Chen nodded and said, "Okay, thank you hyung! I'm so tired already. Good night!" then smiled to Xiumin.

"Yah! I'm just kidding!" Xiumin said then laughed his ass off.

"HYUNG!" Chen shouted.

"Shh! Don't shout Chen! I'm sorry! Let's go to our room already I'm tired also." Xiumin laughed silently releasing snorts.

"Wait we are roommates?" Chen asked a little shocked.

"Why don't you want to be with your bestfriend?" Xiumin asked.

'We are best friends?' Chen thought. He continued to space out thinking about it.

"What are you thinking Chen?" Xiumin asked then faced his friend.

"Oh! N-nothing." Chen said waving his hands in front of him.

"Really?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah! Don't mind me." Chen said then followed Xiumin.

The two finally went to their room. When they entered, Chen was mesmerized by how clean and tidy their room is.

"Wah! It's so clean and tidy! Did you tidied this up?" Chen asked gazing to every side of the room.

"Yeah I did. Cleaning was one of my favorite thing to do when I'm bored. That's why I'm called the Clean Freak of EXO because of this habit of mine." Xiumin said chuckling a bit.

Chen was still looking at the details inside the room. From the clean curtains and dustless windows. The clean and soft bedsheets. And every corner of the room was dustless and spotless. Xiumin looked at Chen who was gazing through the every of the room.

"Wah It's so clean!" Chen said in aw.

"Aren't you tired already Chennie? You have been so hyper the whole day." Xiumin then looked at Chen his eyes landed on the boy's beautiful nose to his cheekbones, his glossy eyes, to those long eyelashes and lastly those lips.

"I guess my exhaustion vanished. I just can't sleep until I remember a piece of those lost special memories." Chen said then looked down a little sad.

"Don't pressure yourself Chen! It will comeback naturally. The amnesia you have isn't permanent which is good." Xiumin explained.

"Thanks hyung, for looking after me the whole day." Chen smiled to Xiumin.

"That's why I'm your friend right?" Xiumin asked while returning the smile.

"Since your still not tired. Want to talk about things? Personal stuff?" Xiumin asked.

"As far as I know I have Amnesia. How am I supposed to answer your questions?" Chen asked chuckling.

"Then ask me things then. I'll make sure to answer your questions honestly." Xiumin smiled.

"Then let's proceed then. Hyung, I noticed this when you hold my hands at the hospital. That's a ring in your ring finger right? Are you, you know proposed or maybe married?" Chen asked like he's an investigator.

"So you noticed. Yeah I'm already proposed to the most beautiful woman I met." Xiumin smiled then looked outside the window.

"I knew it!" Chen said a little too enthusiastic.

"Well this ain't a surprise anymore I guess." Xiumin said still smiling.

"Congratulations Minseok hyung!" Chen smiled.

Chen is suffering from Amnesia. He also forgot the fact that the man in front of him is the one he loves. His mind might now know, but his heart remembers his love.

"I'm happy for you hyung." Chen said then he felt a tug in his heart not knowing what it means.

"Really you're happy for me?" Xiumin asked.

"Of course I'm your friend. So hyung, when is the day?" Chen stated with a smile.

"It's a surprise!" Xiumin said then winked.

"Aren't you tired?" Xiumin asked to Chen.

"Yes I'm tired already." Chen said then yawned.

"Okay goodnight Minseok hyung." Chen said then went to his bed.

--

Outro :)

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to their room side by side.

"I'm happy that Chen is here safely!" Baekhyun said.

"Ugh!" Chanyeol exclaimed then acted like he fainted.

"C-CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun said then shook Chanyeol's frame.

"What happened? Chanyeol wake up please!" Baekhyun worriedly said tears are welling up in his face.

Chanyeol peeked and was alerted when he saw Baekhyun crying and was worriedly shaking him. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

"B-Baekhyun." Chanyeol weakly said.

"Ch-Chanyeol! Please don't close your eyes!" Baekhyun reminded.

"B-but Baekhyun… I-I'm just j-joking." Chanyeol said then laughed.

"You Mean Giant! I wasted my precious tears for nothing!" Baekhyun said then walked away wiping his tears away.

"Wait Baekhyun!" Chanyeol said a little alerted.

"Don't you dare come closer to me!" Baekhyun said in a firm voice.

"Baek! I'm sorry! Sorry for what I did!" Chanyeol said and was responded by cold shoulders.

"Baek please!" Chanyeol said louder.

"I won't worry about you anymore you giant." Baekhyun then slipped inside the bedsheets trying to sleep.

30 Minutes later, Baekhyun is still not sleeping when he heard to door open signalling that Chanyeol probably went out.

When Baekhyun heard the door shut, he silently followed Chanyeol he noticed that Chanyeol went to the kitchen and sat at the dining table rubbing his head.

Baekhyun already know that Chanyeol is having an headache. In no time, he went to the medicine cabinet and got a paracetamol for Chanyeol's headache.

"Here take this." Baekhyun sheepishly said.

"U-uh T-thank you Baekhyunnie! Please forgive me!" Chanyeol hesitantly said.

"I won't be giving you this medicine if you're not forgiven.

|EDITED|