Chapter 11 - Blood

The day has finally came where Xiumin and his girlfriend So Hyun will tie the knot. Xiumin was very excited and at the same time very nervous.

"Hyung are you nervous?" Chen asked.

"Yes I do but just a little." Xiumin then smiled facing Chen.

Chen's smile disappeared and was replaced by a very sad look.

"Hyung I'm sorry I can't come to your wedding." Chen said looking at the floor to not see Xiumin's disappointed face.

"The you shouldn't have agreed in the first place. What kind of friend are you?" Xiumin said angrily. Without hearing Chen's reason, he stormed of the room and left Chen inside.

Then someone called Chen.

"Good morning. Is this Kim Jongdae?" The voice asked.

"Yes. Kim Jongdae speaking why and who is this?" Chen asked.

"I'm the doctor who looks for your mother. We are very sorry to say that, she died earlier this day at 6:39 AM." The doctor said.

"Are you joking? I just talked to my mom last night and now you're telling me she's dead? I'm planning to visit her today!" Chen said sadly and angrily.

"I'm not kidding when I said she was dead. If you don't believe then visit her here at the hospital. Thank you." The doctor finally said then ended the call.

Right after the call ended, Chen ran outside banging the door open while sobbing. Xiumin was startled by the loud banging of the door and saw Chen sobbing. He was so worried but at the same time angry so as selfish as he can get, he didn't mind approaching him.

--

When Chen was finally at the hospital, he asked the girl at the front desk where his mother is.

"She is at room 693 sir." The girl said.

"Thank you." Chen replied then immediately ran to the said room.

When he opened the door, there he saw his little brother crying beside his mom's dead body. A tear escaped from his eyes and started crying.

"Shh Jonghwan stop crying. Mom don't want to see you crying right?" Jongdae consoled his little brother.

The boy just cried and Jongdae hugged him.

After a few hours of staying at the hospital, Their mom was sent to the morgue. Jongdae also sent his little brother to their mom's best friend/aunt.

Jongdae got to the dorm and saw no one inside their room. He realized that Xiumin is preparing for his wedding. He started sobbing uncontrollably and repeated the same thing over and over again:

"Why do I need to suffer from all of these?" He repeated.

"I'm fine with Xiumin getting married even though I love him but my Mom who loved and supported me all my life?" Chen said then cried.

Suicidal thoughts stung his mind. He went to the bathroom and planned to do it.

"I can't take this suffering anymore." He selfishly whispered to himself.

He looked for a blade inside the bathroom and filled the tub with water. The moment it's already overflowing, he buried himself inside it and started cutting horizontal lines from his wrist. It stung when it touched the water but he kept on going.

"I'm worthless, right? No one loves me! I'm just an extra at this big world!" He shouted and after the last line, he blacked out.

Someone heard his shout and was startled by it. He know to whom that voice is so he immediately went to the room.

*Few Minutes Later*

Lay banged the door to open it. He continued banging until the door is detached from the frame.

"CHEN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING " Lay shouted  carried Chen's body.

"I-I'm s-sorry Minseok hyung! B-but problems and hardships came to my life like a truck. And I don't think I can continue living this miserable life. I'm sorry." Chen weakly said.

"Chen don't close your eyes and stay with me." Lay said.

Lay immediately called the emergency hotline for an ambulance.

|EDITED|