Chapter 10 - Compensation

Chen woke up with a comfortable warmth hugging him from behind. He remembered that Xiumin decided to sleep beside him last night. As far as he doesn't want to break the warmth he needs to because he's so hungry. Sneaky as it can get, he tried to break free from Xiumin's strong arms and when he was about to stand up, the hands pulled him back.

"Do you feel so much better now?" Xiumin whispered to his ears that made Chen shiver.

"Y-yes! H-hyung! Please let go of me. I'm hungry and I want to eat already." Chen said.

"You're right. Me too, I'm hungry too. Shall we go to the kitchen?" Xiumin asked then smiled.

"I guess so, yes." Chen said then stood up.

The two entered a silent living room.

"Where are they?" Chen asked looking for the others.

"I don't know." Xiumin shrugged and saw a note from Kyungsoo at the door of the refrigerator saying:

"Dear Chen and Xiumin,

We are out of the dorms to go shopping. We saw you two are still asleep so we didn't bothered waking you two up ;). We are very sorry to leave you two behind. But please accept our compensation! I cooked something for the two of you.

P.S - It's at the stove"

"Aish! Those bastards! They should've waked us up instead." Xiumin exclaimed.

"Hyung calm down. Remember? Kyungsoo cooked something for us right?" Chen asked then went to the stove and saw a lidded pot.

The two are curious into what's inside the pot. Chen removed the lid and saw a delicious looking ramen.

"Wah! Looks so good!" Chen shouted and started laughing.

"You're right Chen!" Xiumin exclaimed also.

Chen decided to get bowls for the two of them. Xiumin poured the ramen from the bowl. Accident came and the soup overflowed burning Chen's hand causing him to drop the bowl and spill the ramen.

"Ah!" Chen shouted and sat down holding the scalded part of his hand. The pain is so unbearable because the soup is so hot. Tears starts to well up from his eyes.

"Chen! A-are you okay? Your hands, does it hurt?" Xiumin worriedly said.

"I'm okay hyung! This is just a simple burn nothing special right?" Chen tried to conceal the pain for Xiumin no to worry.

"I disagree. Tell me the truth." Xiumin firmly stated.

"Ok it hurts. You okay now? But the thing is, the ramen spilled. You can eat the remaining, I'll just buy myself a cupped one." Chen said while running water in his scalded hands.

"*Tsk tsk* Come here, let's treat your hands first." Xiumin said then grabbed the first-aid kit at the cabinet.

"Leave it there. I'll clean it after I treat your hands. Come here first." Xiumin ordered then Chen immediately went in front of him.

Xiumin treated Chen's hands carefully and put some bandage to cover the wound.

"Done! Sit here and behave okay? I'll just clean the spilt ramen." Xiumin teased.

"But hyung! It's your fault! You put so much!" Chen then pouted.

"I know I know, I'm sorry!" Xiumin said.

Xiumin grabbed some plastic and tissues to clean the ramen on the floor. When he's finished cleaning, he saw Chen sulking while pouting at his seat behaving like a scolded child.

"Hyung, I'm hungry…" Chen cutely said.

"Just wait and sit there. I'll put it myself." Xiumin said then put some of ramen in the bowl.

The two started eating the ramen. Luckily, it's enough for the both of them.

"Yum! Kyungsoo really know what he's doing!" Chen said.

"You're right. I wish I can cook like him so that I'll always cook for my wife." Xiumin said dreamily.

"Yeah you should know how to cook delicious food for your wife." Chen playfully said perfectly concealing the pain he is feeling.

They finished the bowl and a lot of it was ate by Chen but Xiumin just let him be.

"Chen, I wish you can come to my wedding. It's this upcoming Wednesday, 3:00 PM. The location is xx-xx-xx" Xiumin said.

"I'll be there hyung don't worry." Chen tried to be happy for him since he knew he is decided.

'He probably won't accept my feelings since he's straight.' Chen sighed.

"I'm getting nervous as our wedding date is about to come." Xiumin said.

"Don't worry hyung! You will be a perfect husband. You're handsome, loving, kind, and a very caring person. I wish you two will have a good life." Chen explained and looked at Xiumin.

"Aww Chen, thank you!" Xiumin smiled.

- 2 Hours Later-

The other members comeback home with many shopping bags filled with clothes and chocolates, yes chocolates.

The other members handed them   both some chocolates. In the other hand, Lay only gave one to Chen. The two thanked the others for their consideration.