Chapter 2 - What A Good Thing To Start The Day

Today is EXO's rest day. They can use this time to go out and relax. Sadly as  they become more famous and well known, they seem to get a hard time going out without shades and face mask on. Some of them just stay at their rooms and sleep for the whole day.

Xiumin woke up at around 10 AM. Right after he woke up, he just stared at the wall and never did anything. He stood up and went inside the bathroom and was surprised to see the tub filled with water. He just drained it since it had some dust in it already.

He is showering with his eyes closed feeling the water travel down his body. It's like waking his senses up as it travel down to the sink.

In the other hand, Chen woke up and just like Xiumin, he stared blankly at the wall beside him. His senses is still not working well as he entered the bathroom without even checking if there's someone inside.

And with that…

'Omo! I forgot to lock the door!' Xiumin thought.

"Oh My Gat! Chen! Don't look here!" Xiumin exclaimed.

Chen who was still absent minded, looked at the shower room while peeing and was shocked when he saw Xiumin in his glory while blocking his member. He blushed then finished what he's doing. He is finally awoke. Fully.

Xiumin finished showering and went out after he finally had some clothes on he looked towards Chen who was still in shock. He was just sitting in his bed, frozen.

"Chen." Xiumin called and Chen immediately looked at him with his blushing face and something unexplainable in his eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry hyung! I just woke up and my senses aren't up yet. I'm so sorry!" Chen said as he bows down repeatedly.

"Yah yah yah! Stop it! It just make things more embarrassing! Don't worry I understand. It's just normal for straight friends see each other naked sometimes." Xiumin said while laughing.

"Y-you're r-right!" Chen said while forcefully laughing because he felt disappointed.

'I know he don't know I'm not straight but he is not dead to not feel it.' Chen thought then sighed.

Instead of mourning about what happened, he just replayed the scenario in his mind. He still can't believe how a cute faced man have that hot and toned body.

|EDITED|