📜 #️⃣ 3️⃣

Rule no. 3

Jungkook came back to Seoul after 3 days. Well there was a heavy rain the next day. That's why mr. Kim didn't let him travel.

He change quickly to his school uniform Taehyung looks like wasn't awake yet. He's been knocking for 2 times now. So he decided to break the rule number 3.

He went inside the room sneaking... it was so clean. He thought the reason why Tae doesn't want him in his room was because it was dirty and mess.

"Hyung?" Jungkook softly push Tae's shoulder.

"We will be late hyung." Jungkook said and pulled the pillow that Taehyung was hugging.

Taehyung was a heavy sleeper and if the pillow that he was hugging was removed... he automatically pulled anything that touches his hand.

He pulled Jungkook's wrist... and something happened. I mean their lips ended up being connected.

Jungkook was surprised... if his eyeballs could left him. They already did. He pulled himself away from that accidental kiss... his heart is beating so loud.

He stepped back and closed the door.

Jungkook just left the house without waking up Taehyung. He felt so numb right now... he doesn't understand what's happening to him.

Jimin waved at him but he didn't notice the older and went straight to their classroom.

"Hey kook are you alright?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook jumped in surprise. "Oh... yeah. Yes I am fine. I am totally fine." Jungkook said acting so awkward.

"Okay." Jimin answered, worried what happened to the younger.

Taehyung was late at school today. He was running through corridors while thinking how come Jungkook didn't wake him up? Good thing the professy was kate today... Jungkook can't look at Taehyung. Because he only remember what happened awhile ago.

Taehyung sits to his place which is next to Jungkook. Jungkook felt so nervous again. He can feel his heart beating so fast.

Taehyung wrote something on his sticky note.

Why you didn't knock on my door to wake me up today?

And passed it carefully that no one will notice.

Jungkook was shooked. He gulped he need to make a good reason.

Sorry hyung. I was in a hurry.

Jungkook replied.

Ohh— is that why you left everything in the kitchen in that way?

Taehyung passed the sticky note giving Jungkook a face of doubting about his answers.

Jungkook gulped.

Oh– yeah. Because Yoongi hyung called me for an assembly today.

Jungkook lied.

Okay. :)

Taehyung replied and passed the sticky note to him. What Jungkook most wrong decision he did today is looking at Taehyung smiling at him. He felt like he was sweating, his cheeks are burning... am I sick? He thought.

"Ah– sir? May I go out?" Jungkook asked as he raised his hand.

"Ah– yeah." The professor answered.

Jungkook grabbed his bag, the sticky note and his lecture notebook then left and run to the school clinic.

He run to Jin... good thing there is no students inside today.