🏚️📜

House Rules

So it's been like an hour since the caretaker of the apartment left them alone inside the house. Taehyung was just watching Jungkook finishing his assignment.

"How long you will stay here?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah— I will stay here till I finished studying." Jungkook answered and started keeping his assignments inside his back.

"So you mean we will be roommate for four years?"  Taehyung said.

"Ah— actually... If I am not mistaken this apartment was given to me as a gift. I don't remember leaving this after college." Jungkook answered.

"Wait what? This apartment was a gifr for me too." Taehyung said.

"It looks like you are both confused... So I will discuss the things here first before leaving the two of you in your home." Sister Haru said to them giving her angelic smile.

"Mr. Kim— your father. Bought this house for Jungkook and for you. This house will serve as the foundation of your relationship— I mean friendship soon. The two of you are both owners... But being the heir of Kim's Company... The house will be owned by Jungkook if you left him here. Also— as of now. Both of your are the owner of the house... It's up to you if you will shower the house with love, attention, and decor it." The nun explained properly.

"I just really hate that old man." Taehyung said and clenched his fist because again his father won.

"Anyways I'll be leaving now. Son, please take good care of Taehyungie. Because, our Taehyungie here doesn't know how to cook, do the laundry or any house chores and worst he doesn't know what does a home means." Sister Haru said still wearing his angelic smile.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. Jungkook just looked at how jerk he looks like.

"I am going to leave you now. No fighting, #SpreadLove #WorldPeace." She said and left the two of them.

After leaving... The house, is now awkwardly silence. No one is talking, the only sound that could be heard was the wall clock that was ticking.

"I will cook dinner." Jungkook said and made his exit in the living room.

Taehyung went inside his room, "why the hell I am here?!" He said irritatedly and started unpacking his clothes and put it inside the cabinet.

We need to use some house rules in this house to keep the distance between us. I don't want to get attach to him afterall I am not planning to act friendly with him. Taehyung thought.

Kim Taehyung is 22 years old now, he is majoring 1st year college. I mean— he is on his 2nd time in college. He failed twice because he just felt like he wanted to fail.

Taehyung grow old away from his parents. His mom died giving birth to him, his father was away from him busy at his business. He grew up with his grandparents he felt home with them... But now they are gone... He doesn't know what does home really means now...

He put out a frame, it was a picture of him and his grandparents. He smiled missing them so much...

Taehyung heard a knock, he opened it.

"I just finished cooking, if you want to join me you can. I also cooked food for you." Jungkook said.

"I will not eat throw it." Taehyung answered shortly and closed the door.

He was acting good or what so ever hoping I will leave this house anytime soon? He thought.

"What a jerk." Jungkook said.