I -

Jungkook woke up early, he cooked breakfast... he joined the breakfast with Taehyung. Taehyung would be stealing some glances to the younger so as JK did, but would roll his eyes.

Taehyung doesn't understand if he was annoyed because he randomly let a woman come in their apartment without his roommate's consent.

"I am sorry if I annoy you—" Taehyung started. I am not! I am jealous!

"No you did not." He answered shortly.

"I am going to school now..." Jungkook said then left Taehyung in their apartment.

"WOAH! I am so rude again? Why?" He looked at their apartment building again. "Should I go back and check if he is sad? Of course he will be sad right?" He was talking to himself when Jimin tap his shoulder.

"H— Hyung!" Jungkook said.

"Are you on your way to school?" Jimin asked, Jungkook nodded. "Let's go together!" Jimin said smiling at him. Jungkook suddenly feel like— Jimin is acting weird. His smile— he was faking it.

"Are you alright hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I am. Can we go out for a movie after our class? Just this once Kook." Jimin said. "I also have to say something to you." He added.

"Ahh— o–okay." Jungkook answered unsure...

They went to their class apparently Taehyung was late, he looked at him. But Jungkook avoid the eye contact his cheeks are crimson red.

Taehyung was nervous if Jungkook will talk to him... like they really need to talk right now. He swear Jane's plan are really the worst.

Can we talk after class?

Taehyung wrote on a page of the book that they were reading.

Sorry. I can't — I have to go out on a movie with Jimin hyung.

Taehyung looked at the younger.

Date? He wrote. Jungkook stood up and the chair stumbled then answered "NO!" He looked at of nowhere.

"Yes mr. Jungkook you are right, Nitrogen then Oxygen." Their physics professor said.

"You may now seat." The professor said. Taehyung chuckled at the younger's reaction. Jungkook carefully fix his chair. He looked at Taehyung who is still smiling. I guess he is not angry nor sad that I just suddenly left. I feel so relieved now. He thought.

After their class, Jimim texted him that he will be waiting for him. Because Jungkook need to help Jin first.

"Ca I leave earlier today hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Why? Are you having a blind date?" Jin asked.

"Noo– I will be watching a good movie with Jimin hyung." Jungkook said.

"Oh the boy that has crush on you?" Jin asked.

"No hyung— we are just good friends. He doesn't have a thing on me—" Jungkook surely said.

"Says those eyes that stares you as if you are the only thing he have." Jin said.

"Hyung stop it— don't be like that. You know— Taehyung hyung told me that he likes me then—" Jungkook covered his mouth. Yoongi who was sleeping at the clinic bed suddenly woke up and joined his boyfriend asking—

"Did he?!" The two oldies said.

"Brave gay indeed." Jin commented.

"It runs in the blood I guess?" Yoongi added.