Talk

Another week has passed, another week of Jungkook change again. Sometimes... Taehyung wonders why Jungkook have those random mood swings towards him. Like he even change for good, he is not the rude anymore, he cleans the house, do the laundry... but how come JK was avoiding him again.

"Hyung!" Jungkook jumped in surprise.

"What are you doing there?" Jungkook asked.

"I am hungry." Taehyung said...

"Can you cook food?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed. He didn't notice the time... he suddenly felt bad to the older. His heart wasn't beating so fast right now. It could be the palpitations stops now?

"Yeah I can. Wait for me there." Jungkook said.

Few days ago...

"Looks like you are back with yourself again huh." Jin said.

Taehyung was eating some orange at their living room.

"Hyung? I have a friend— well this friend of mine is starting to like someone. But looks like the person he likes was avoiding him for unknown reason... he tried to apologize once but the younger one— well my friend's crush was younger than him. Then — he said that he didn't do something wrong— but why the hell he was avoiding my friend?" Taehyung asked.

"First of all— You don't have friends." Yoongi commented as he was scratching his back while watching.

"I am not talking to you." Taehyung said to Yoongi.

"I wasn't talking to you too— but to the man at the television who was telling a terrible excuse." Yoongi answered smiling.

Jin put the apple inside Yoongi's mouth to shut him.

"Okay. If this friend of yours was you— Then I conclude that your crush was Jungkook right?" Jin asked looking at his younger brother.

"Ohh come on don't deny it." Yoongi commented again.

"I swear mr. Min." Jin said and throw a poisonous look to Yoongi.

"Sworry." Yoongi said and put the apple in his mouth.

Taehyung was just there watching Jungkook...

"How are you?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"We are together hyung. So you must know how I am doing." Jungkook answered not looking Taehyung focusing on chopping.

"I still need to know if you are doing fine." Taehyung answered looking at him.

"I am good." Jungkook answered.

"It must be difficult living at the orphan right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him... is he acting friendly?

"No... not really. Sister Haru was like my real mom there... so yeah... living there with the other children is not tiring. I even treat them as if my own brothers and sisters." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung could see the younger feel eased with their topic.

"What are your hobbies? Other than sketching?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him surprise like how did Taehyung knows about it?

"I mean I once saw you sketching me... because I was looking at you but you didn't noticed me since you are too focused on sketching my face." Taehyung muttered casually as if he was totally cool with it.

"You are looking at me?" Jungkook asked again... trying to make sure if he was hearing the words properly since his heart is so noisy.

"Yeah— hm... from the past few weeks now... I just can't stop looking at you whenever I see you smiling." Taehyung said. "I never thought that watching you laughing or smiling could make me feel like... I have a good day already." Taehyung muttered a fact.

Why the hell he is soooo straight forward? Jungkook thought.

"Are you done cooking?" Taehyung asked.

"Wait a little longer." Jungkook answered.

"Are you and Jimin really that close?" Taehyung asked.

"Ha?"

"Well... I followed you yesterday, so you usually eat lunch with him?" Taehyung asked.

"I– Yeah? Because he is my friend. A good hyung..." Jungkook answered. He started fixing the table so they can eat anytime soon.

"But I am the best? Right." Taehyung asked.

"I? Ahh– I will think about it." Jungkook answered.

They started eating, Taehyung wasn't eating his food... but instead watch Jungkook eating his food.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. I just find you cute..." Taehyung then smiled, he started eating. Jungkook looked away and started fanning his cheeks because they are so hot right now.

"I am done eating. Just put it there." Jungkook said then went to his room.

Is he flirting?

Why he suddenly change?

Why he become so sweet?

Also– When did he have those interest on me?

"Why are you asking?" Jungkook asked.

"Just wanna know." Taehyung answered.

"Isn't you once told me — it was written on the contract that you will not talk to me friendly?" Jungkook said, Taehyung coughed. He almost forgot how he used to be rude with JK.

"Ohh— that? I ruined the contract." Taehyung casually answered him.

"You what? Then what about the contract that I will receive the house?" Jungkook asked worriedly about their contract.

"That's why I did a new one." Taehyung said.

He then went to his room showing his new set rules. That he did last night...

1. You can talk to me whenever I am around.
2. At school you can act friendly because we are friends.

Jungkook blinked his eyes... then looked at Taehyung. "Why are you doing this hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Why are you acting so friendly?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung's eyes.

"Because I like you." Taehyung said directly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung trying to see if he was joking about it if the older was making fun of him. But he can't see it...

"I really like you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said it again.

Jungkook feels like everything has stopped... he can only hear is the clock that was ticking and his heart the was beating so fast.

💕💕💕
Omg! Yaaaay!
Hahahahah
Isn't that was sooo kyuut?
Anyways I will try to update tomorrow again 💜💜