It's cold

Another week of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook playing hide and seek. Why? Well Taehyung was the one who looks for Jungkook, and Jungkook is the one who hides.

The apartment that was used to be warm... is now getting cold and the older hates it so much. Jungkook was just on the other room... but he makes him want to barges in at the younger's room to hug him and make himself comfortable in the hug.

But of course that would be weird— he went back to his bed. Stared at his ceiling waiting for the lizards to visit his ceiling.

He heard a knock. He opened it quickly excitedly— but his shoulders dropped when he saw Jin smiling. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Jin asked.

"Oh well. Jungkook went out today, he texted me telling us that we should accompany you while he was not around." Jin explained.

"He left without saying a goodbye?" Taehyung asked annoyed.

"Ohh— why would he? Isn't you added that on your rule thingy." Jin muttered a fact.

Taehyung went outside his room and opened the drawer in the living room it is where their rules and regulations are kept. He ripped the paper into pieces — no confetti and throw it in the trash.

"Ohh why you did that?" Jin asked.

"No more rules and regulations." He said then went back to his room he texted Jungkook.

To: kook

Where r u?

Why u did not told me you are leaving?

Why?

Stop ignoring me.

Please.

I am sorry hyung.

I thought you were sleeping that's why.

Still not a reason to leave without saying a goodbye.

Are you coming home late?

Ohhh– no I am actually staying the night here at Jimin hyung's house.

You can sleep at Jin and Yoongi hyung's apartment.

Taehyung throw his phone in his bed. Annoyed with why the hell he is staying the night with a classmate and the mere fact it was Jimin makes him wanna go get Jungkook back in the apartment.

Taehyung stood up, Jin was just observing his brother. A jealous tiger.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jin asked.

"I am cleaning the house." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was at Jimin's house now, they are actually starting to edit some parts of their video project. Lyn was watching him while he was busily texting and thinking of reasoning out why he left without saying a goodbye.

"Are you alright kook? Is there a problem?" The girl asked to him. Jungkook shakes his head telling there wasn't — he sighed.

"I will go get something to eat." He said.

"I'll come with you!" Jimin said.