Hugs & Kisses

Jungkook woke up with someone spooning him in his bed. Wait in his bed— he quickly sits to see it was Taehyung sleeping peacefully when did he came here?

"I can't sleep. I need to hug my baby kook." Taehyung said, he knocks and no one answered so he sneaks in then laid next to him.

He spooned the younger in his arms... and he felt some butterflies in his stomach when the younger snuggles more to him. He just can't hide his happiness and that was so adorable a baby culture.

"Hyung when did you —" Taehyung pulled him for a hug again.

"Why don't you give me a morning kisses first." Taehyung suddenly remember about Jungkook's first kiss.

"Can I ask who was your first kiss again? It is just I want to have some talk for stealing my baby's first kiss from me." Taehyung said pouting.

"I am not your baby." Jungkook answered pouting.

"Also I think you know him." Jungkook said then stood up.

"We still have classes hyung." Jungkook said then went out the room, but Taehyung's reflex is faster than a cheetah so he grabbed Jungkook's wrist to kiss him.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook whines.

"If I saw the person who kissed you first I will really kick his ass." He said and hugged Jungkook for awhile. Then hold her hands to go out at Jungkook's room.

As soon as they opened the door the two were both surprised when they saw sister Haru sitting at the couch comfortably while drinking her hot tea.

"Ohh so the new couple are wide awake." Sister Haru said throwing a lenny face to the two.

"Wait— we aren't dating yet... he even didn't court me properly yet!" Jungkook said.

"Wait? Hm... isn't the most important thing here is you love me, I love you. It's a tie love so— we are dating!" Taehyung said smiling and kissed Jungkook's hand.

"Very logical and millennial. Anygays. I am here to announce that Jungkook can move out now— I mean Taehyung you can leave now. Well you should be leaving as soon as you and your father talk like few months ago." Sister Haru said.

Taehyung gulped— he almost forgot he never talked about this to the younger. Jungkook looked at him...

"Why you didn't tell me?" Jungkook asked.

"Is that why you were able to have black Mercedes? And you were literally buying random appliances at the online shops?" Jungkook sighed in disbelief and rolled his eyes. Feeling annoyed because the older keep it secret. Jungkook softy remove Taehyung's hand. Then left him— he went to the kitchen to start cooking their breakfast.

"Looks like the first day was an LQ? So imma get myself out here okay? Enjoy your first say as a couple. Goodbye love birds see you around." She said then left the two.

"Hey koo?" Taehyung called him.

"Don't Koo me— I am annoyed hyung." He said then started mixing the pancake powder at the mixing bowl.

"I was about to tell you but forgot it because I was busy at figuring out the feelings that I have for you." Taehyung explains. Jungkook looked at him— he can see the older's sincerity at his eyes.

"I am really sorry... if I didn't tell you— I am also afraid that you might send me out your apartment apparently — since you know our first meeting wasn't kinda good." Taehyung said.

"Jungkook... why are you just looking at me?" Taehyung asked pouting.

"Hyung. I hate you—" Jungkook said then started cooking the pancakes. But deep inside he already forgive the older.