Fin

6 months later ~

Jungkook and Taehyung are dating for months now, they become so close as the days passes by. Sister Haru was happy for Jungkook so as mr. Kim to his son.

Jungkook has just finish his documentation for their project. His group mates are in their house. Taehyung wasn't around since he accepts the training to be the next CEO of their business.

"So you and Taehyung is sleeping in one bed?" Jun asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah we are." Jungkook answered casually not knowing what was Jun's point. Jun rolled his eyes "very no fun." He said.

"Silly!" Jimin said then slaps Jun's shoulder.

"Jungkook is still a baby! Don't ruin his innocence! You perverted egg!" Jimin said.

"We'll be watching this at school." Jimin said.

Jungkook gulped he knows Taehyung would be teasing him and won't stop asking who is that person then if he answered it was him... he would be like smiling like a pervert.

Taehyung went home late later that day... it's been a week since the two had some small talks at their shared bed before sleeping. Though Tae sleeps at his side Jungkook can't help but just miss Taehyung all over again.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called him half asleep... he woke up because he was about to get some water then it looks like Taehyung has just came back from his training.

"Bun." Taehyung called him.

"Are you alright hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I am fine bun." He answered then closed his eyes looking so tired, his hair that was slightly curled was covering his eyes, so Jungkook moved it a little bit then kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"I miss you so much hyung." Jungkook said.

The next day ~

Jungkook didn't wake Taehyung earlier since he knows the older is lacking of sleep lately so he woke him up... when he was able to prepare their breakfast. Jungkook feel so sad because Taehyung is a working student now. Seeing his hyungie tired and drained for job make him want to help him in the company.

When he was about to call Taehyung, he is already up and ready.

"Eh— You woke up early." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled at him and caress the younger's soft cheeks.

"Yeah. Still tired bun." He said and spread his arms asking for his morning hugs.

"I feel like I am charged with this hug." Taehyung said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yes baby." Taehyung answered and kissed Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung smiled. "Let's eat? I don't want you to be my breakfast. I mean that would not be problem though." Taehyung muttered.

"I am not a food." Jungkook said.

"But you with a school uniform and a bunny printed apron is a full course meal already." Taehyung said smiling.

"No." Jungkook answered trying to hide his blush.

Shit! Taehyung told to himself, it's because from the past few months Jungkook become cuter, sexier, hotter, and prettier. Like Taehyung sometimes can't stop himself to deepen a small peck kiss to the younger.

"Kook you have chocolate at the side of your lips." Taehyung said.

"Ohhh— " Jungkook was about to wipe it but Taehyung grabbed him to seat on his lap then kissed the younger passionately.