Foreword

"A house is not a home."

Because a house is a structure, while home...

Jungkook stops writing... Now that he is living alone.

"What does home really means?" He muttered.

He is in college now, the nuns received a gift from their no. 1 sponsor at the orphanage so the decided to give this house as a small gift for him for being an adult. For growing up such a good man, now that he is legal enough to provide himself what he needs they let him live alone.

"I can't continue writing." Jungkook said. Like he just wrote the first sentence for his essay and now he can't continue writing anymore? (A/n: JeonJungKookRelate101)

The door suddenly opens.

Jungkook gulped, what the heck I locked the door. But why— he grabbed a vase for self-defense purposes.

"Eh—" they both said in chorus.

"Who are you?" They asked in unison.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook the owner of this house." Jungkook said and showed his keys.

"What are you talking about?" The othey guy showed his keys.

"Why— my old man bought this house for me. Why are you here?"

"Eh—"

The door suddenly opens again. Like the characters here love to ruin the privacy?

"Oh it looks like you've met your roommate Taehyungie." Sister Haru said, it was the nun who takes care of Jungkook when he was young.

"Roommate?!" They both asked.

"Yes your roommate." She smiled.

"Jungkookie, this is Kim Taehyung. Call him hyung because he is older than you." She explained.

"Wait, I thought—"

"Hm... Son. I know we gave you a wrong information. But yeah this house was bought by mr. Kim, you and Taehyungie will live in this house—"

Live in this house...

You mean we will sleep together? Hell no.

Living together?! He looked at Taehyung who was just there standing giving him an unidentified expression.

🌼🌼🌼

Hello guys!
New story? Yass. Hahahaha!
As I've said I will be publishing a new story and here it is! Hahahaha.

Anyways I would like to say thank you for always supporting me! Like redamency is on his road to 25k reads! Thank you so much ☺️🤗🤗

I hope you will give my home some love too!